The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

which character like to have met each other?

rosie · 5 · 1160

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I would  have like to have Trisha to discover Chomper in his cave sleeping and asking Cera if she could keep him.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I always enjoy it when two characters with the same type of personality meet. Then we can see who has the stronger will, or bigger heart, depending on the pairing. Off hand, I can only think of two good matches. Cera meeting Myra from Sharptooth Valley, and Littlefoot meeting Rita from Sharptooth Valley. Of course, Chomper would have a lot of explaining to do on both ends. "Please don't eat them when they show up. They're buddies of mine." "Don't worry guys. I told everyone we know each other so relax." Still, Chomper would have to give Littlefoot and the others the background story of befriending leaf eaters, but they'd understand- except maybe Cera. But who knows? Maybe since Cera and Myra are compatible, they might actually get along. Hmmm. Cera getting along with someone... Ya know, nevermind that part. But things would definately get interesting.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Perhaps some of the lbt folks and the Dink folks meeting could be interesting.   Or either or both of them and some some Dinotopia dinos.