The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Following My Fanfiction

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My fanfiction The Land Before Time C: The Last Adventure ( My Fanfiction ) is coming to an end soon, with probably 1 or 2 more chapters left, I'm starting to wonder if I should write a sequel to my story. Although, it's up to my fellow friends here on the forums! :) I'd love to make a sequel to my story, but have you all enjoyed my story? Would you like a sequel? Would you read it?

Also, their is a project here on the forums on making audio books for our stories, it sounds interesting but would you guys like one for my story?

I also wonder if once I finish my FF I should upload it to Wattpad?

Tell me what you think! I really appreciate feedback!  :yes
8 years with TGOF :yum

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh! By the way, the next chapter to my story (possibly last for this story) will be up sometime this week!  :yes

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As I've said, I like your story and I'd like to see you continue the fic with a sequel or start a new one. Writing is something you keep getting better at the more you write :) Then why do I need 7 months to update my fic???  :bang  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Thank you!  :lol and it's okay, it's not like you don't want to write! You just haven't had the chance.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
If you want to do it, then you go right ahead and do it! I am enjoying your story (I'm just terrible when it comes to writing feedback :bang ) and would like to see a sequel to it. Of course, don't feel forced into it; you should only write if you want to, because forcing yourself into it or feeling forced into it will only lead to a drop in quality of work. If you enjoy writing and want to continue with it, then go for it! :yes

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion