The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What would you like...

Petrie · 84 · 12478

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I thought it was also a game. I know for sure that there has been a Dragon Lair game released this year back in the summer. It's for Nintendo Gamecube but it's not exactly a chart topper. I think he also made another game called "Space Ace". As far as my memory serves me... basically, a futuresque version of Dragon Lair

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I saw Titan AE. Classic Bluth, just didn't get the plot. Most critics didn't get the plot either.
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I kinda understood it but I've never actually watched it from start to finish. Always caught it about 1/2 way through. I like the way he names the new Earth "Bob". OMG! What a name for a planet!  :lol:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
????

Not understand it? I understand it just fine. Its about the humans trying to find a new life after earth is destroyed. No offense, but its not that hard to get.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf