The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If We Hold On Together (Backwards)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I was able to actually pull off a backwards video.  However, due to my limitations, you guys know that I must have done something to make it happen.

It was all due to a program called "Fraps".

This is the program that many of the Emulator Game Play-through People use.  Usually, it does cost you, but I was able to find a torrent of it that has a registered version of it. (Say what you will.)

With this, Video Spin, Goldwave and WMM, I was able to pull it off.  Here's the whole process.

First, I opened the movie the song came from with Video Spin.  Next, I added in the necessary scenes.  Then, with the fast rewind function, I watched and recorded that with the Fraps Video Capture Hotkey.

I then opened the original mp3 of the song in Gold Wave and used it's Reverse function to make the song play backwards.  I then saved that.

Next, I opened Windows Movie Maker.  I imported the new media from Fraps and put that in.  Now, due to it's speed being twice as fast, I simply added in the Slow Down Effect to the video.

Finally, I added in the new music file and there ya go!

So, now that you understand all I went through, here ya go!

If We Hold On Together (Backwards)

Please forgive any jitteryness that may have occurred.  I'm still working out all the bugs.  This is just my first run.

Enjoy!