The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

MF217's Art Thread

MF217 · 5 · 2730

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://mf217.deviantart.com/
... AKA the Chronicle-King art thread since my username on DeviantArt is Chronicle-King.

Since a good chunk of these images are too big to post as standalone images, I'll post them as links instead.

This picture I have here is of an Orca, nothing overly special about it sans the fact the picture represents a fictional subspecies for my own original works.

Next up we have my Author Avatar, known as Grandis. On the exterior he appears to be an armored to the core, chasing you down sort of nutcase who will ensure his targets' ass become the grass. Or something like that. On the inside, however, he's a lot more to it than one would initially seem.

Up next is Daegladi Sr., an old, aged Tyrannosaurid of sorts who is noted for his massive size and stature when compared to even Spinosaurus. At a good 108 feet long and standing 35.1 feet tall, Daegladi Sr. does not roar to intimidate; his imposing glares alone do that job already.

Last for this post is RX -Odin-, and odd name I'm certain but a name nevertheless. RX is the main antagonist of my second major fan fiction ever since I had continued writing fan fiction beginning with Truth and Ideals (Pokemon related, not LBT related. Sorry). DinoSquad RX is even named after him, which is also the only current hint of his presence in the story... for now.

Speaking of RX, enjoy this finalized story cover for DinoSquad RX while you're at it. On the cover you'll see Tyrannosaurus rex, Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Anzu, and lastly Dakotaraptor.
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code:
Marty
3695-0507-9451
Nintendo Switch Friend Code:
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Nice shading on your pictures. Have you ever considered drawing videos and making games in flash? :)

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I've considered both numerous times. However, when it came to actually animating things, I just couldn't get around to doing such a thing with how I currently drew things back then and also now.

Next up are two Dinosaur designs from my AU Fanfic; DinoSquad RX. These two you can probably guess who they are simply based off of the appearance and or genus they came from; Joanne Moynihan as Acheroraptor instead of Velociraptor, and then we have Max as an updated Tyrannosaurus rex. Pics of the other five are being worked on as we speak, but it is worth noting that Buzz (Pteranodon) is not actually part of the main cast in DinoSquad RX; he instead (possibly) gets to later appear as a shifter later down the road, but that requires dragging Pterosaur DNA specifically from Quetzalcoatlus instead of his original form. The others that don't have their standalone pic yet are already on the cover in my original post.

Anyways, now that those are out of the way, I have another side-project of mine I'm focusing on; say it with me...
"Mastodon!"
"Pterodactyl!"
"Triceratops!"
"Saber-Toothed Tiger!"
"Tyrannosaurus!"
Marty
3695-0507-9451
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314
Note: PM me before asking for any meetings on various games for the 3DS or Switch please.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Very awesome power ranger morph drawings they're very well done. The colors where awesome and fit perfectly.

MF217

• 밀레 시안
  • Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Now then considering I've been personally wanting to get into contact with DarkHououmon over some things relating to DinoSquad since both of us have fanfics associated with the series that, by pure coincidence, ended up sharing ideas with each other. Most of this is just the fact the show itself had wasted potential that could've been expanded on among other things, and some of the specific wasted potential we both decided to make use of in our fanfics in the near exact same way.

But enough about that, let's get to the point; my fanfic DinoSquad RX which I've recently decided to continue work on after a lengthy delay from its original upload in February of this current year. With DinoSquad RX, I'm basically doing the same as Truth and Ideals when it came to the Pokemon anime; a complete AU/Reboot in my own image, but otherwise based primarily off of concepts already appearing in the original work.

*DinoSquad RX Cover Image, which I posted earlier in my initial post of this thread.

*Rolf "Max" Maxwell
Rolf "Max" Maxwell, in his morph of Tyrannosaurus rex. I showed this one earlier as well.
*Terri Flagstaff, in her morph of Anzu wyliei.
*Roger Blair, in his morph of Triceratops horridus.
*Irwin Caruso, in his morph of Ankylosaurus magniventris.
*Fiona Flagstaff, in her morph of Edmontosaurus annectens.
*Victor R. Dakota, in his morph of Dakotaraptor steini.
*Joanne Moynihan, in her morph of Acheroraptor temertyorum. I showed her image her earlier as well.
*Peter Richards, in his morph of Alamosaurus sanjuanensis.
*Neil Buzzmati, in his morph of Quetzalcoatlus sp.
Marty
3695-0507-9451
MF217
SW-2833-1633-8314