The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The good thing about LBT...

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
...is when you're worried about things like power outages, LBT movies are good things to watch to keep you from panicking. I admit I freak out during power outages easy, and when they have the potential to occur. That's what makes LBT so great! :D

Sorry if this doesn't really belong here, I just felt like I needed to get it off my chest, and didn't know where else to put it. No where else looked appropriate. Also, I freak easy and am paranoid, as I have anxiety issues in my family and Asperger's Syndrome...I've even got Stone of Cold Fire up in a tab...Pterano can keep me calm better than anyone else...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If it works for you, that is the key thing.  That movie is a good movie, as I recall, just the odd bit about the rainbowfaces seems out of place.  But that isn't till the end.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I mainly watch for Pterano and Rinkus. I like Sierra a bit, too, though. Somehow, I can't imagine Rinkus without Sierra. Yeah, actually before I was watching the 4th one. The next one will be the 12th...dang, I should've been specific and said LBT MOVIES! Ah, well. Just listening to "A Very Important Creature" has been put me in a better mood.

Edited the first post to be clearer. My brain is not a clear-thinking place right now. Sorry about the confusion.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Power outtages ain't funny indeed...

Stay safe during this snowstorm :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They are not.  Everyone does need to have ways to cope with it, especially in places where power outages are regular at certain times of the year.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, so far things are good, and I finally managed to get some sleep, and have eaten. I feel much better after watching LBT 4 and 12, and since things have calmed down a bit.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That is great that you have gotten some sleep and are feeling better.  There are the other movies if you need to watch them for some reason.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I was going to watch them all up to 12, except 11 and 13...not a big fan, just randomly. I might still do that later tonight.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like fun.  You can spread it out over a few days, maybe watch the tv series also if you have access to that.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I haven't been able to find that on any site that doesn't charge...which sucks, cause I wanna watch an episode of it. That IS a good suggestion, though. I use a Random Number Generator to choose which movie I watch, and I REALLY hope it lands on 7.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, whatever works :).

Oh, and stay warm.  I know how it feels to go without power for days in a snowstorm :confused.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,Feb 13 2014 on  11:18 PM
Hey, whatever works :).

Oh, and stay warm.  I know how it feels to go without power for days in a snowstorm :confused.
Thankfully, we didn't loose power, and I CAN stay warm. I just figured: I've recently become obsessed with it, maybe it can distract me. It worked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a power outage during winter is certainly no fun.  Hope you have sleeping bags or blankets.  

have you heard of Dink? It was a tv series similar to lbt, and it has some episodes on youtube.  Also there is Dinosaur Train, though that is meant to be educational.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
We were well prepared in case, but, thankfully, the winter weather is past us. I have heard of those. I might check them out. It can't hurt, and I HAVE been wanting to check out Dink. I also saw another one: Denver the last dinosaur. I remember the theme song, but I don't remember much else. I might try and find that again.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good thing you were prepared.

You should be able to find at least some of those, including Denver, on youtube.  Good luck.  It may keep you busy or a while.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Which is what I'm planning on doing. I'm feeling much better now, and everything's melting off. I can only hope this is the last big winter storm we have...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hopefully it is.  Sounds like things are improving for you.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
They are going much better for me. I feel so much better now. This thread can now be closed, if you need. Thanks you guys, for helping me. I didn't freak out nearly as bad as I normally do. This makes me realize I made the right choice in joining this community
:)