The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lion King

Saft · 44 · 6275

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
While you do have a strong point f-14, remember with each new story you bring in new characters. In the Aladdin series, his dad kazim did not appear until the third alladdin film, he did not appear in the first two films, yet the writers brought him in for part 3 anyway. Vitani does not have a mate, and must have one before the next generation of cubs are born. in other words, Kopa becomes a necessity. in the books, hes not in them much, so theres plenty of room for character development with him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
While you do have a strong point f-14, remember with each new story you bring in new characters. In the Aladdin series, his dad kazim did not appear until the third alladdin film, he did not appear in the first two films, yet the writers brought him in for part 3 anyway.

Movies are canon.  Comic books and short stories, however, were never endorsed by the writers and therefor are not canon.  Kopa is still not canon.

Vitani does not have a mate, and must have one before the next generation of cubs are born.

I don't see what that has to do with anything.

in other words, Kopa becomes a necessity.
 Not really.  He's basically just a glorified fan character until the movie writers say otherwise.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not all films are canon - ie LK 1.5. What i'm saying that films add new characters and branch out all the time. characters who were not used at first, are added later  . while Kopa is not canon, right now, that is not necessarily going to be always the case. its simply a matter of bringing a good story to the writers attention, and working him in. its also a matter of owning the rights to the character, as in the winnie the pooh stories.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I watched it few months ago for the first time, and I would certainly watch it again some day, and sequels very soon. I liked Zazu and Timon, it had good songs, especially "I just can t wait to be king".