The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dark Days In Toon Town Forum

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Dark days in Toon Town, California. Thanks to most cartoon companies switching to CGI, unemployment among classic toons is at an all-time high. Many have found themselves forcibly retired from show business, and many toons are bitter over the loss of their careers, and the way their being gradually squeezed from the industry. These feelings have caused the crime rate on the streets of Toon Town to skyrocket. Gennies (CGI characters) and Annies (Anime characters) are frequently set upon by toon gangs, and animation companies are reaching desperation as more and more of their actors are falling victim to vengeful toons who blame them for their unemployment. The illegal dip trade is flourishing, especially since a new brand that, unlike the original dip, proves lethal to gennies as well has arrived on the market.

Toons from direct-to-video releases that did poorly, especially, are suffering.

As if things weren’t bad enough, another mysterious toon has assumed the moniker and costume of Judge Doom who, with a band of villainous sidekicks to back him or her up, is following his/her predecessor’s footsteps in trying to get their hands around Toon Town for their own nefarious purposes.

A small police force comprised of live-skins and more reasonable toons who can see that their town will only be heading for destruction unless the chaos and lawlessness are reigned in are doing their best to maintain order, but since many toons refuse to recognize their authority, they have not had much success.

And you? Where do you stand? Are you a bitter toon? Or a gennie or Annie struggling to stay safe? A member of Doom’s new Toon Patrol, or perhaps a freelance assassin? Maybe a DTV toon fighting for their rights, or a live-skin on the police force? Which side will you take?

---

Ok, so quite honestly, I wasn't exactly sure where to post this... But, it's in need of more members.

Basically, it's an RP forum where you can roleplay as animated characters, CGI characters, anime characters, ect. OCs are not allowed, but there have been some exceptions.

Members can claim up to no more than eight characters, and you must apply for them, as well as making separate accounts for each of them; there is a list on there of all the currently claimed characters.

Now, as far as LBT characters go, Littlefoot and Ducky have already been claimed, and I'm already playing as Ozzy, Strut, and Sierra on there. I also am a lot of non-LBT characters, too. But, for the most part, most of the LBT characters haven't been claimed yet.

So, here's a link to the site; http://toontown4.proboards.com/index.cgi . Reading the rules first is also highly recommended.

Well, if this forum interests you in anyway, feel free to join.

You can also try to find me on there if you want; I've pretty much been on there quite a lot lately.