The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for a new Land Before Time TV Series episode

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Apr 10 2009 on  01:12 PM
Done.
Thank You :D.

P.S. not to jump to conclusion but someone has to break the tie between "One of the Main characters," and "The whole Great Valley" before the school year ends, OK.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: JBJB1029,Apr 10 2009 on  09:09 PM
P.S. not to jump to conclusion but someone has to break the tie between "One of the Main characters," and "The whole Great Valley" before the school year ends, OK.
You mean:

"I'm hoping to see a difference between One of the main characters and the whole great valley soon."

Nobody 'has' to do something.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Apr 10 2009 on  02:33 PM
Nobody 'has' to do something.
What does that mean?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
What Mumbling is saying is that it's no one's responsibility to break the tie in your polls. They don't have to vote if they don't want to.

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Oh come on! Is there anyone that can break the tie for me, please I'm begging you :( ?

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

JBJB1029

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 10 2009 on  10:23 PM
If anyone wants to vote, they will. Please be patient.
Alright, in the meantime let's make the overview (plot summary) for this episode, OK. I'll start then you'll edit it, OK:
"When adventuring in the caves, the group accidentally goes into the Mysterious Beyond, While trying to find there way back into the Great Valley, one of the characters gets lost. Trying to find his/her way back to the others, he/she tumbled down a hill and into a stream, where he was set upon by a horde of the now vicious Compys. He escaped briefly and ran away, and is still chased down, after he/she ran into the others they get chased by the Compys as well, they eventually loss them in dense fog, but when the fog clears they see that they wondered so far from the Great Valley, that they can't see it anywere."
That is if "One of the Main characters" wins the poll, by the time the school year ends.