The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gardening

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
UPDATE:  One more month, and I start planting in the gardens!  New herbs & veggies, and the majority of last year's fruits and herbs are coming back for a new growing year!  In a little more time, I shall be putting my first business to work!  It's not a high-paying job as I used to, but it's a start!

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
UPDATE:  I got a lot of new plants, but not as much, since I found out I'm more strapped for cash than I realized.  So far, I have only my herbs, some new and others a year or two old, to use on the market, and I'm using my money more wisely to get everything I needed to set up my booth.  It's slow, but I'm getting there.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
UPDATE:  Big news!  I am now officially a vendor in the local farmer's market!  My main products to sell are herbs, though in the future I could have other produce, depending on what else I'm growing and how much I make them.  My first day was awkward, but pleasant, and I'm already making plans to make the next event better!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds great.  I hope things continue to look well for you and continue to improve, good luck.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
UPDATE:  Nearly three months now, and I'm feeling great with my new business!  Since then, I added a few new herbs, and I'm starting to sell some of my extra vegetables that we couldn't use before they spoil.  I'm also getting the knack into bartering between vendor, which I got some good vegetables for dinner last weekend.

As for vegetables, I've harvested all my radishes, currently harvesting blackberries and tomatoes, and I'll be getting pumpkins, carrots, and peppers in the very near future.

Also, I'm learning how to propagate new plants through various techniques, maybe even enough to sell as well.