The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sonic gets Topps'd 2: Star Topps

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
A sequel to Sonic gets Topps'd. It is intended to be a comedy fanfiction although there are a few serious parts.

~~~~~~~~

Sonic finds himself in a non bombed Great Valley again.

"I wonder if there are any rings here" he says.

Topps suddenly appears. "WHAT ARE YOU DOIN IN MY BUSH" he says. He then roars and a chase begins. After 7 seconds, Topps catches up with Sonic and continuously stomps on the hedgehog's skull, shattering it to pieces

"Wait a minute this is just the same script from the first one" Charles Grosvenor says. "Screenwriter, you're fired" he says

A new screenwriter comes in. "Continue!" he says

However the Sonic he squashed was a look alike as the real Sonic runs off as Topps is confused.

"Topps you're fired we're replacing you with Pterano" Charles Grosvenor says.

Pterano drops in. "Is it just me, or who is he?" he asks.

"Why, I'm Sonic!" Sonic answers.

Sonic then swipes his arm, killing Pterano with the force of a TGV.

Topps jumps at Sonic suddenly and grabs him by the leg.

"Tria we're going to kill this fuzzy!" he calls out. "Hey this happened before" he says as he drops Sonic

Suddenly, However Sonic kicks him in the face, sending him 500 meters down the valley.

"Did this happen before?" he asks to himself.

Topps then tries to walk off but some force field is pushing him back. However he destroys the force field.

Then he gets a file for divorce by Tria. However she says she still loves him and grabs Sonic and smashes his head into the ground.

"Did this happen before?" she asks.

Then everyone makes a run for it to beat up the film crew.

Tria crushes Sonic's skull again like a pancake, but it regenerates. Then Sonic lifts her up and throws her into Topps, who is now 400 meters away.

Then Topps falls into the acid bath and does not regenerate and Pterano becomes his replacement

Pterano thinks it's funny to copy Topps and says "WHAT ARE YOU DOIN IN MY BUSH".

But I thought this was the creature's bush?" Sonic asks.

"It's mine to me, do you?" KFP replies.

"Huh?". Sonic is confused.

"Well you are an alien" Pterano says

"What?" Sonic asks in confusion.

"Oh, I am PRETTY SURE that you ARE an alien to me, do you?"

Sonic then hits Pterano with his fist, breaking his spine instantly. Topps' past self replaces him.

"Fuzzy can we have a truce" he says

"NO!!!" yells Sonic, as he breaks Topps' neck and walks. Iris out

"WWWWAAAAIIIITTTT!" the director Charles Grosvenor says. "We aren't finished."

Topps regenerates and roars louder than the Krakatoa volcanic eruption (loudest sound in human history). Sonic smiles at him. Topps gets even angrier.

Suddenly, Charles Grosvenor summons 1000 Sharpteeth and they eat Topps. Though every part of him bursts through all their brains, killing them all. All parts of Topps then regenerate from a single atom.

Grosvenor then summons a spaceship that Topps jumps in to escape Sonic. But Sonic jumps in when Topps isn't looking and they blast off to space.

Then an even bigger spaceship raids the spaceship. "Mr. Threehorn do you fear death" Eggman says. "Why would I?" Topps says.

"You've been avoiding death since Sonic Gets Topps'd!" Eggman replies.

Topps then finds Eggman's heart and slams his foot down, crushing it to bits.

"Part of the ship part of the crew" Silver hedgehog and the rest of the crew say as they approach Topps to to make him captain

"Screw you, I'm 'goin to space!"

Topps then swings his head around at lightspeed and chops up the crew. He then gets back in the spaceship and blasts off into space, still unaware of Sonic.

Then Zavok and his crew use a spaceship to fly up in space to follow Topps

Topps finds a blaster turret on the spaceship. He is still unaware of the spaceship, and Sonic, who is hiding in the back of the ship. The ship is more than 10 meters long/high depending on direction.

"Follow him in" says Zavok as he orders an Egg Pawn to continue following the ship

Topps hears this looks out the window

"Ahh shut up red monster" he says

"DID HE JUST CALL ME A MONSTER" Zavok says, clearly offended what he was called by one of the characters he swore to kill.

"Yes." Topps says as he blasts the ship, damaging its hull.

"Agh! I will kill you and your little hedgehog friend!" Zavok shouts.

" 'Whatcha mean by hedgehog?" Topps asks in confusion.

"Hi how are ya" Sonic says to Topps behind his back.

"Captain" says an Egg Pawn, "The Flying Banana is approaching"

The enemy ship attacks the spaceship while Topps throws Sonic out of the the other spaceship, right after ripping off the head of the blue hedgehog in pure rage.

Then Sonic regenerates and jumps on the enemy ship

"Hello omlet" Zomom says as he and Zazz spot Sonic who has crashed into some barrels

Sonic kicks away the enemies but Zik comes forward. "Zomom, lock this hedgehog in the brig" he says

Zomom throws the hedgehog into the brig. Meanwhile Topps looks on, and feels a little sympathy for the blue hedgehog.

Suddenly, Wild Arms appears from behind him. "Wild Arms!? What are you doing here and how did you get here?" Topps yells out in confusion.

Then the bigger ship flies up into space. Eggman was revived because Topps refused to be captain and the spaceship must ALWAYS have a captain.

"Destroy the Flying Banana and the spaceship" Eggman yells as they fire the cannons

The cannon fire damages the ship's deck and puts a hole in it, killing Zomom as he walks out of the brig after throwing Sonic inside. Topps, knowing he must save the hedgehog, fires his turret, causing it to destroy the steering wheel, rendering the enemy ship useless to movement.

The enemy ship fires at the spaceship and misses, as Plates continues to try and free himself. "Wild Arms, use the turret, I must save the fuzzy." Topps says. "What, that blue fuzzy with spikes on the back of his head? Why, Topps?" Wild Arms asks in confusion.

"LOWER THE SPACESHIP TO THE ONE THAT THE FUZZY'S IN!" Topps yells as loud as he can.

"ZOMOM NOOOOOOOOO" shouts Zazz, "You will pay for this Eggman"

Eggman just laughs as Silver and the rest of the crew board the Banana. Zavok's crew also board the Banana

Topps boards the Banana and crushes some of Zavok's and Eggman's crew members while roaring.

"YOU ARE MINE, FOUL BEAST!" Zazz says as he engages Topps in a sword fight. Wild Arms shoots and destroys the enemy ship. "NOOO! Now we have no ship!" Eggman says. Zavok then says "You'll have to use ours."

Of course the enemy ship reforms itself and the crushed Egg pawns and Eggman's crew come back to life

Topps aims at Eggman's heart and stabs it, killing him. He crushes all of the crew, except one. He makes Zik the captain and sends him on his way.

Now Zavok's crew are outnumbered.

As the fight between the enemies continue, Topps lands straight into the Egg Star.

"Who are you strange creature" Bowser asks.

"I just want my valley back!" Topps exclaims.

"I sense you will strike true" the ghost says.

Then Sonic with Wild Arms smash into a Koopa guard.

Topps says "How did you get here!"

"Long story" says Wild Arms

Topps picks up the guard's weapon and cuts Bowser into two separate pieces however this time Bowser survives.

Then 2 Goombas show up. However Topps easily kils them by crushing them.

"Hey I always knew they were Goombas anyway" says Sonic.

"Wait what does that mean" says Sonic, Wild Arms, & Topps.

Then Topps and Sonic agree to kill Wild Arms and they do so and then they start fighting.

The fight is so intense that the Egg Star starts to destroy itself for no reason at all.

Then Topps dies of exposure as Sonic ends up back into his home

"Get Topps'd mate" he says

THE END
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 02:18:59 PM by Mr. Clubtail »

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I repeat my statement from the first chapter. I don't think writing is something you should pursue and that's the most sugarcoated way I can offer to say it. It's just random garbage in other words. That's not how writing works.
Inactive, probably forever.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Now this is rather aberrant from what I normally read, but I'll give advice the best I can. Stories such as these are rather anomalous, but I'm skim past the content and focus more on the delivery.

The pacing of this is very fast, to the extent that it could actually be jarring. Due to a new shocking swerve every sentence and paragraph there's not enough time for a reader to process the events that are happening. It's sorta like an action flick with a massive cut after every scene, and the constant through-train whiplash make this an unpredictable prose that screams of anarchy.

I'd recommend slowing down the prose the age-old: "show, don't tell" to get better with this, because you are describing a character's actions but not what's in their head. (ie. What prompted Topps to attempt to separate with Tria? How did she react, what did she think, etc). Going into the mindset would be better for a reader as it allows them a clearer picture of why certain chars act a certain way from context and behavioral clues in the prose, else there's not a lot of time for me to get invested in Topps if he gets blown up without forewarning and returns in the next scene out of nowhere with the force of a thousands Indomius Rexes, or like the raptors from XI if they're gonna randomly appear and get decimated one sentence later... yeah, flow's pretty weird for me.

It would also help (but this isn't always required) to try and make the characters true to their self. Of course, given the sporadic nature of this story, maybe that's not the best advice. :p I will admit, I'm not a fan of idiosyncratic random stories, but I do see one thing... you hate Topps, don't you?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I must reiterate most of the things I pointed out previously, but I am at least glad to see that the paragraphs are not overly large this time. That’s a step in the right direction. However, when it comes down to the other points of the story… I cannot help but feel the same way I did of your first chapter. Considering how brief these chapters are, it would probably a much practical option to combine them together. Other than that, there is not much new to say about this chapter. I’d advise you not to write stories like this as I don’t exactly consider them as actual stories, but in the end, you will be the one to make that decision. I hope you will take my critique into deliberation as that is the moment when the so-called turning point starts to show. I am by no means trying to discourage you from writing, but these issues must be handled accordingly if you wish to improve.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I will say that, again, I had a good laugh while reading.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile
I don't hate Topps but my mind really wanted me to do this story and its prequel.