The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Is it only me the GOF forums are down?

Vojeds · 6 · 1288

Vojeds

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Yesterday I had a hard time getting in 2 Gof is this only me or everybody?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Be advised that another round of forum maintenance might be conducted between the hours of 11pm and 4am Central US Time over the next few days. So please do not be worried if the forum is not accessible during that time. Any inaccessibility issues should be limited in duration once the maintenance starts.
Forum is on maintenance according to announcements. :p
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
This is a great site I often use when I'm not sure if a website is down or if there's just something wrong with my internet.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on March 27, 2019, 08:59:59 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on March 27, 2019, 08:59:59 PM
This is a great site I often use when I'm not sure if a website is down or if there's just something wrong with my internet.
My personal site for this is https://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ ;)
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We are indeed doing some forum maintenance from time to time! Hoping to resolve all our behind-the-scenes issues quickly in the next few days! :)