The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've been playing The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess on the Wii, it definatly lives up being a Zelda game, and its always satisfying to go through Hyrule field on horseback with sword in hand and kill some random enemy if they get in your way.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Already racked up 9 hours since I got Final Fantasy XIII on Tuesday. Seems like ages since this game was first announced and now it's finally out! Best part is, there are still 2 other games coming from the same vein as FF13! No formal release date announced but the glimpses that Square Enix have revealed so far look promising...especially graphically

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Right now, having some fun with Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing and yeah, it's rather fun at the moment XD

Amy so far, is my favourite character to use believe it or not....her vehicle seems to handle nicely ^^

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, playing God of War 3 right now, and man, is it bloody well awesome, having such fun on it, already killed two of the Gods ^^

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Bad Company 2

"Get outta the way! I gotta save me some cheerleaders!"

-Newest great quote from George Haggard-

JitteryDragon

• Petrie
    • View Profile
God of War 3 is an awesome game, played at a friends place... and it's just brutal, I love it <3.

Between the occasional game of League of Legends and TF2, I'm bunkered down with the Bad Company, yeehaw!

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Avernum 6 AND Dragon Age: Origins. Two role-playing games at once. It's amazing how much 'game' can be fit into such packages. Gotta love non-linear games.  :lol

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Still am playign God of War 3, trying to get the rest of the trophies at least before I go through the game using my godly possesions....basically, cheating! :lol:

Only have, 5 trophies left to get, plus the platinum ^^

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Dead Space.Long time ago wanted to play this game but couldn't

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I am playing Star Trek: Armada2
 Soon I should be able to finish my updated models for Species8472 :DD .

Here are a couple of pics, but I am not that good taking fancy pics  XD

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Halo 3

My school started a "Halo for Haiti" campaign. You pick a partner and pay a small fee. Then, you pretty much play a massive game of Halo with 40 other people in the school. The winning team gets $200. I lost... But it was a good game. I think we donated $200 to Haiti. It was a really good idea!

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Having a go at that new game Alan Wake and so far, it is an odd one....then again, I have only just started playing....and there was an evil killer tornado or darkness on the game!

I had to run from it :( :lol:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
am replaying ratchet and clank a crack in time on hard setting
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Jun 3 2010 on  08:59 PM
Having a go at that new game Alan Wake and so far, it is an odd one....then again, I have only just started playing....and there was an evil killer tornado or darkness on the game!

I had to run from it :( :lol:
You mean that Silent Hill rip off, its no good.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I shall see that for myself.  But so far, I see no Silent Hill ripoff at all.

Silent Hill talks about an alternative reality where monsters of all sorts exist.  Alan Wake is about him dreaming different dreams that involve darkness and using, so far, what seem to be his creations from his book that he's writting and so far, I am enjoying Alan Wake, it seems to be better than the Silent Hill games, which are rather average might I add.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2

Helping out my friend with his hard missions at the moment.  Both of use actually have regenerating health on....and it's still rather hard as it is XD

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Gang Garrison 2. (an 8-bit version of Team Fortress 2) :p

I'm bored.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile