The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sharptooth's return RP

Chomper98 · 82 · 19190

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Ducky woke up surprisingly late, and her brother wasn't next to her. "Spike where are you?" Ducky asked, then she saw his footprints. "I guess he woke up early." Ducky said as she walked off to join her friends.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chomper looked up as he caught Ducky's scent. " Hey Guy's I think Ducky's On her way, at least that's what my sniffer is telling me." The young sharptooth said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie looked in the direction Chomper was looking while Spike sniffed a bit also.

"Me glad, me wondering where she was & why she not here." Petrie said to the group.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
He wasn't sure why, but for some reason Ducky's absence from the group reminded Littlefoot of their encounter with Sharptooth. They had used Ducky as bait in order to lure Sharptooth into the water so he and Spike could push the boulder on top of him. Had Cera not shown up they wouldn't have been able to accomplish it. Every day after that he wondered if it was really fair to make Ducky do that, but he never got the chance to talk to her about it. Why am I thinking about this? It's been so long since we got rid of Sharptooth. Does it have anything to do with the sleep story I had a couple days ago? He didn't realize it, but this pondering caused him to zone out a bit.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"Hello friends!" Ducky said as she walked to the gang. "Littlefoot are you okay?" She asked, noticing his expression.

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
"Let's just hope those two numbskulls don't take too long." Redclaw muttered before smirking at the thought of getting those annoying kids and their stupid sharptooth friend. Now that he had his brother on his side, they were practically unstoppable and success was inevitable!! He can almost taste that sweet, sweet revenge as he waited for his henchman to return.

--

This isn't gonna be a good idea... Thud thought to himself as he and his comrade continued to follow the scent trail of the Far Walkers that they picked up not too long ago. He wasn't sure if he wanted to do this (the little biter Chomper saved his life before!), as he was certain it'll end in the young one's death...

Oh well, not like he had any choice in the matter. He certainly wasn't going to tell anyone of his reluctance, not even his fellow Fast Biter. Who knows what they'd do if they learned about what happened on that ledge...

Hiding and keeping his thoughts to himself, he continued along the trail as he addressed his brother. "I think we're getting close, so be on the look out."

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Sharptooth felt the sense of triumph come to him, the fast biters would find, and bring back the little traitor, and then, with the information they...talked out of him, they would lead an assault on the valley. He had given them orders not to attack anyone but the hatchling, and they would follow it. Or die.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yah, Ducky here." Petrie said. He flew into the air, landing next to Ducky and hugged her, happy to see her.  

Spike made a sound showing he was very happy to see Ducky.  He made some more sounds saying he had woken up hungry and didn't want to wake her up.  He had not meant to go far but had heard their friends and thought she needed her sleep.

--------------

"We have to be careful that we're not seen." Screech said, looking around and sniffing to see if they were following the trail and to make sure that no large flateeth were to near.  He was looking forward to all the food they would soon have.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Now that we are all together can we do something at least?!"Said Cera who were bored by the waiting.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"How about sharptooth tag!" Ducky suggested.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"As long as I don't start off as the sharptooth." Chomper said, thinking it would be kind of redundent. "I can be the sharptooth first so chomper won't have to be sharptooth first." Ruby said, not realizing her slip of the tounge, or the reaction it would soon bring from littlefoot.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
When Ruby said that, the memory of her being used as bait to kill sharptooth suddenly returned, and she remembered the fear she felt when he chased her. An emotion she thought would never come to her since the big freeze came, anger. "Um, I don't want to play this, no, no, no." She said, and she shot a glare at Littlefoot. She knew it was strange for her to contradict herself like this, but she hoped her friends would understand.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
The moment Ruby said the word "Sharptooth," Littlefoot winced a bit. It had been some time now since they had defeated Sharptooth, but part of him still hadn't gotten over his mother's death. He still thought about it every day, but he was very surprised it was getting to him so much today. Sure, he had a bad sleep story about Sharptooth a couple days ago, but he didn't really think it would have affected him this much. No. What was really getting to him was exactly the same thing that Ducky was now angry about. She had never mentioned anything about it since it happened, so Littlefoot always assumed she had gotten over it. Guess I was wrong. She still thinks about it too. He could tell that she was not in the mood to play anything related to sharpteeth, and now it was putting him off as well. "Yeah maybe we should play something. I'm not really feeling up for sharptooth tag either."

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
"But why?You two always liked this game.Is something wrong?"Said Cera.Duckys glare to Littlefoot made her saying the last sentence but since she was not there when Littlefoot asked Ducky to be a bait,and they never talked about it she was unsure about what was going on.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot could tell by Cera's confusion that she had no idea what they were referring to. He didn't want to bring up any bottled emotions out of Ducky, even though it seemed like she was already showing some hidden anger. "Well, we never told you exactly how we got Sharptooth into the water. Before you arrived, we all were positioned around the area. Petrie was on lookout to make sure Sharptooth was in the right spot, and Spike and I were up top so we could push the boulder. We needed somebody to get Sharptooth into the water, so...." Littlefoot couldn't finish explaining, but it seemed like he didn't need to. All he could do was look back at Ducky, ashamed at himself.

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
At that time shory Chimed in. " Woah woah woah, you guys took down a full grown sharptooth?!" Shorty asked in disbelief. Ruby and Chomper soon Pieced it together. " Ducky was sharptooth bait." They said said together. " But Littlefoot, You had no choice, Petrie could't yet fly, and you and Spike were needed to push the bolder down on sharptooth, or the boulder never would've been pushed down on Sharptooth." Ruby said, trying to give her friend comfort. "Yeah Littlefoot, Besides you all made." Chomper added. "It was then thatshorty thought of something. "Littlefoot, was that the same Sharptooth that killed your mom?" Shorty asked his brother, unaware Cera and littlefoot had a fight regarding his mom.

Blais_13

• Spike
    • View Profile
"Oh,than we could play swimmer race"Said Cera hoping that the mentioning of Duckys favorite game would calm down her,and they would forget about the whole thing during the game.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"Okay, that sounds better, it does it does." Ducky answered

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Petrie think that sound like fun." Petrie said nodding.  He would rather not think or remember that day they faced the sharptooth and all that happened.

Spike nodded, agreeing.  It did sound better.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot nodded towards Shorty. "Yeah, it was." He didn't want to go any further into it because he didn't want to bring up the tension between him and Cera about her. Every day he thought about that fight and he hoped never to relive it. I bet Cera wants to forget about it as well. "Well anyway, it was a long time ago, so let's not talk about it anymore." At the same time he glanced at Ducky briefly. Maybe later I'll talk to her about it, but now I just hope she forgets about it. At the sound of swimmer race Littlefoot lightened up a bit and laughed. "Sure, that sounds like fun, although I think we all know who will win."