The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redclaw's Gang

brekclub85 · 501 · 46427

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
((Yeah...I knew that, don't know who I was thinking of, oh well nevermind))

"Oh sure I can" Twiz said, darting down and next tagging Chomper. He laughed, "Your turn!" he darted up once more to try and avoid the little sharptooth, yet not so high as to be unfair.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Your turn uncle!" Chomper said, quickly tagging Redclaw.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redclaw chased after Twiz again, smiling.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Dil turned her head as she thought about where the closest swamp could possibly be and she squinted her eyes as she thought she saw something coming in the air.
"Does anyone know what that thing is coming out of the air?" she asked as she tilted her head to try and figure out what it was.

Terri looked up for a moment and said aloud, "I think that looks like a flyer...and a child at that."

Indeed Longtail had been flying for quite some time now...and as such he was tired, and weak. He had closed his eyes only for a moment, and had quickly fallen asleep on the wing. He then landed head first on the ground in front of Redclaw still fast asleep

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Redclaw stopped chasing Twiz when he noticed Longtail fall from the sky. He bent over to check he wasn't hurt.

"Are you alright?" he asked the flyer.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri stepped over to Redclaw and sighed.
"I don't think the flyer is going answer, can't you see he's worn out and asleep?"

Dil walked over as well and nudged the flyer for a moment.
"Does anyone know this little one? And if not can we eat him?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good point," Redclaw said.

Chomper went over to the flyer and held it's mouth open. "He has sharpteeth, we can't eat him," Chomper commented.

However, a flatooth flyer (About Pterano's size) tried to fly behind Redlcaw but he quickly turned around and slashed it out of the sky. "You can have this," he said to Dil.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz flapped down to the ground, peering over the other flyer. "Gosh, are you ok" he nudged him. As Redclaw snatched a flattoothed flyer out of the sky, Twiz flinched and peered over to make sure it wasn't accidentally his dad or anything, he always worried about that. It wasn't, so that was good.

He looked back down to Longtail to see if he was awake yet.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri smiled.
"Nice shot Redclaw! I owe ya one!" She then began to dig into the carcass eating her fill and tearing meat from the bone.

At hearing Redclaws name, Longtail slowly opened his eyes. He blinked a few times to get the sun out of his eyes and then he rolled onto his belly and stretched his legs before he stood up still looking half tired and said, "So...I-I finally found you...'bout time...t-thought I was gonna die out there...."
He then sat down and sighed. "I've been looking for you everywhere Redclaw...because I've come to join you!"

Terri was shocked. Truly shocked at the young flyers words and she stepped forward and asked, "Are you sure little one?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Really?" Redclaw asked the flyer. "I take it you're a good hunter?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail laughed. "If I'd stopped to hunt, you'd still be feeding off the body right now...I can take down almost anything except grown Longneck and Threehorns...that's about it. So yeah, I'd say I'm a good hunter...." he looked up at Redclaw for a moment and then gave a wide smile as he stated "Want me to prove it?!"

Terri gave a smile of appreciation. "The kids got courage I'll give him that much."

Dil was too busy eating to respond.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, but I have a feeling you're who you say you are," Redclaw grinned

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I think one more flyer helping out would be a good thing" Twiz smiled as he put in his comment on the issue.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled and then laid down on his back. "I'm so...tired. Flying for a week straight with no sleep, food or water...I'm tired...and...wanna sleep." he said aloud as he closed his eyes.

Dil stopped eating for a moment and looked up and saw the kid sleeping on the ground. "Wow...if he flew for as long as he claims, I'd give him some kind of praise...only the most desperate...or stupid flyers fly for that long."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is is kind of extreme," Rita said in agreement.

Redclaw smirked. "Ok young flyer, we'll let you rest. After that, you'll have to prove to me that you're worthy to join my gang."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terri looked up to face Redclaw and smiled.
"If he really did come all this way without food water or rest...then I'm willing to bet by the time the bright circle goes down he'll be leading a hunt by himself." she said with a laugh.

Dil looked over at Ichy and asked with a slight hesitation, "Are you ready..to go find me a mate?"

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah," Ichy nodded, and he and Dil soon found a swamp with some belly draggers, it was about a 20 minute trip, and the rest of redclaw's gang would wait for them.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I could let him stay with my mom's herd if he wants, while he rests" Twiz offered, though he knew that if Longtail was as good as he said he was at hunting he wouldn't need much help, but still he looked so tired.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes young flyer, he may stay with your fellow flyers," Redclaw said.