The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Discussion: Insane Cafe

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Raptor,Dec 5 2007 on  09:42 AM
Huh, no one's posting at the moment...
...So... what's your point? :huh: Was there a particular reason than you expected someone to "post" at a certain time?

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
No, no, it's just from experiance. Whenever's there's a major lull in posting, I always get worried that the RPG will die, no matter how irrational the fear or how short the lull. I've had it happen millions of times before.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Raptor, could you please use quotation marks when your characters speak. I've noticed that you omit them for characters like Death. It just makes it harder for me to have to read through the posts. Could you please use quotation marks for whenever a character speaks?

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
oh, now you've all done it! Chong's more furious than an annoyed sharptooth who's been forcefully put on to a vegetation diet

Beware, my friends, this Chef is no ordinary power wizard =O

he'll be releasing his Spork Armies soon

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess he does that a lot.  Guess that means you can't go into that cafe again, unless you have a really good disguise.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Manny Cav,Dec 7 2007 on  10:57 AM
Raptor, could you please use quotation marks when your characters speak. I've noticed that you omit them for characters like Death. It just makes it harder for me to have to read through the posts. Could you please use quotation marks for whenever a character speaks?
I'm sorry, but using quotationg marks would really mess up the character. Perhaps I could use commas.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Raptor,Dec 14 2007 on  09:11 PM
Quote from: Manny Cav,Dec 7 2007 on  10:57 AM
I'm sorry, but using quotationg marks would really mess up the character. Perhaps I could use commas.
there are alternatives.. such as initializing text, bold, or underline. though quotation marks are a necessity when having dialog in a story. No matter who the character is.

I suppose you could also use brackets (like how they use them in comic books when translating a certain language into readable forms)

Just my two cents

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's the Sporks versus the Scooby gang, dEath, a pissed off Stripetail, and two hapless staff members , Nick and Aves... I pity the Sporks :P:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Once the battle is won, the entire gang will use the spork's head to ingest a giant chocolate party cake..

Oh wait! darn! I wasnt supposed to spoil the ending!

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oh well, you can always make stuff up.. this is the insane rp.. :P:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Dec 14 2007 on  09:44 PM
Oh well, you can always make stuff up.. this is the insane rp.. :P:
That tis true, man

tis very true

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Manny you owe the cafe $45, 000,  not includinfg tip, at 15% minimum tip that;'s another $7, 250. all told that';s $52250 you owe. Get back there and start washing the dishes :lol:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I don't think I can do that with a [fake] cough. :D

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm refering to the guy who skipped out after eating his cheesecake.. bring him back.. We'll need him for the sequel..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Whu? I (I'm RPing as myself, in case you didn't notice) skipped with the cheesecake, and then, came back in a Grim Repaer-style disguise (something from Grim Fandango), faking a cough to get to Chong quickly.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Chong (even while spitting out his evil masses of Spork armies) would not be very pleased with your interrupting him

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
The whole point of the cough was for an excuse to have to see Chong to interrupt his diabolical plot to create his spork army (which obviously failed).

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, So you did come back.. after this is all over, you'll owe us oh.. at 10 dollars an hour wage, 5225 hours of work.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: