The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Heyyy

t-wrrecks

• Ruby
    • View Profile
It's been quite a long time since I've been active on a forum (at least 5 years) so this intro is probably just awkward.

Hm, long story short, I grew up with the LBT films as a kid. I believe I actually saw the second one first, which might explain how I grew REALLY attached to the Sharpteeth characters regardless of their usual antagonistic roles, but interest in LBT honestly kinda dropped off as I got older and started liking new things. Only recently did my actual genuine love for the series buried deep within since childhood re-ignite, and recently I've pretty much been neck-deep in re-familiarizing myself with the series.

I do like to write fanfiction as a hobby (even if it's rather rare), and have a few ideas for LBT in the future that I'd love to actually write and post someday when I get around to it. I actually have one ready to go, but since I'm still kinda in the shallow end of the pool so to speak, I was hoping that maybe someone wouldn't mind if I popped into their private messages every now and then to ask a question or two if necessary. I feel like for now, most of my questions are just simple confirmations on the in-universe terms (Bright Circle/Sky Water/Sharpteeth/things like that) and possibly other similar small details that I can't find on the wiki or just wanna double check.

It'd be awesome to get to know more LBT fans too, so I'll probably do some poking around on the forum and maybe make a few posts since I'm not opposed to making new friends at all haha.  :D

Other than that I spend the majority of my free time playing video games usually, but I do look forward to once again being part of a forum.  :)

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome (back) to the forum, then! :DD I hope you enjoy your stay!
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here! ^^spike

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :wave I hope that you have a great time here!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Welcome! You'll find plenty of knowledgeable members here :smile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
welcome to the forum!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF, yep yep yep :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Welcome to the forum! If there is something that you need to know and it's not on the wiki, just ask me and I'll answer, while putting it on the LBT wiki in the process :)
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

t-wrrecks

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thank you so much for the welcomes, it's appreciated.  :)