The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 3: The Curse of the Haunted Hotel

Nick22 · 8631 · 238056

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hello" Briggins said to Velma. "Please.. sign in, if you are staying overnight. 20 dollars a night, and we'll pick out a room for you.. I'll.. ring for a bellboy..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sure." She said, and took out the money.  "Here." She said and offered the $20 to Briggins.  "How has things been lately?" She asked to start regular conversation and try to get the feel of the person.  She looked around the room a bit as she talked.

Jinkies, Velma thought to herself, this feels just like a place we'd stay in and wind up in a mystery.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With storms we usually get more customers.. Room number 291 for you. Are you expecting any company, perchance? Be warned my dear, this old hotel holds many secrets, and many unexplained things have happened here over the years.." Briggins said, smiling an evil grin..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Velma shook her head, "No, I'm not expecting anyone.  And old hotels can have an interesting history, though some forget it." Velma said, "291, thanks.  Where can I find it?" She asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Second floor  on the far right side of the building. This hotel, has 1000 rooms, every one with its own.. history.." Briggind said.
_
Meanwhile, about a mile away. Stitch was trying to drive through the styorm which was only getting worse and worse..'Mesa can barely see" Said the blue alein, his girlfrienmd Angel was nodding off in thwe middle of the front seat and his owner Lilo was looking out the right front window. "Where are we going < Nani?' Lilo asked in a little girls voice. "Some hotel called the cRazy Hotel or something like it.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Strut and Dr. Zanasiu entered, soaking wet.

"I hope you don't mind that we built a shooting range in the back using some pieces of scrap metal and earth." Strut said. He placed his shotgun by the door, went to the bathroom and dried himself off with a towel.

Dr. Zanasiu did the same.

After they had both dried themselves off and in the case of Dr. Zanasiu changed into dry clothes they went to work cleaning their weapons.

"Hey, later we'll check out this new hotel." Strut said.  

"Let's see if we can get a job there. I hope they allow us to carry weaponry in there." Dr. Zanasiu said. He was now wearing a sweatshirt and track pants and his lab coat and pants were hanging on a clothes rack.

"It's a hotel! You can't bring weapons in there!"

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You won't be able to carry guns into the hotel' Shaggy said.."I'm pretty sure of that.. Pieere has made us a little lunch to take with us. Double-fried chicken... yum" Shaggy's mouth began to water...
_
Scooby pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. 'Rixie, rake rup! re're rere! Retter run, rits rouring rout!" Dixie stirred...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks.  I think I'll head up and put my things away." Velma said as she accepted the key and went up the stairs in the direction to her room.  She thought to herself as she went.

Jinkies what a creepy guy.  Something must be going on here, and I"ll get to the bottom of it.  I just have to keep my eyes open.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie opened her eyes and Yawned. "Oh.. we're there! sorry..' He apologized as she got up off the back seat. Lightning flsashed as they opened the door, and ran in to the hotel door. While Scooby hasn't parked very far away, both recieved a good soaking...
_
 What a creepy looking hotel!" Dixie commented as they pened the door. "Rust rike reveral rysteries Ri've reen in" Scooby nodded. Ruckily Ri rut rome Robby racks rin ry rist rompartment.." Scooby said as the two great Dames entered the hotel.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Helllo there, my my I'm getting a lot of customers today" Briggins smiled menacingly. "Sign in please if you would like a room. anyone else you may be expecting?" She asked.
- Dixie rung out her dress and created a large puddle on the floor. "We might have company coming, yes" She replied, pulling out her purse.."How Much?" She asked. "20 per night.." Dixie paid for a couple nights, and Briggins pulled out a key, room 416.. possibly the most interesting room in the entire building.. " he smiled giving Dixie the key and she ansd Scooby signed thier names in the book.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey Shaggy, we're heading to that weird hotel. Want to come?" Dr. Kerzach asked.

"We'd better bring our weapons." Deimos said.

"Deimos! It's a hotel! They're not going to let you carry an assault rifle into the lobby!" Dr. Zanasiu shouted.

"So, leave the guns in the car."

"Okay. That'll do." Strut replied.

"Hey, Shaggy, where's Nick's rifle?" Rime asked. He kissed Dr. Zanasiu on the cheek.

"Rime! Eww!" Deimos said. He made an expression of disgust.

"What?"Dr. Zanasiu asked. He gently scratched Rime under the chin.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You start tongue-kissing, and we're leaving both of you bound and gagged in the basement" Shaggy said, with a look of revulsion on his face. "Guys don't kiss other guys, Zanisu, its wrong" Shaggy looked around. "Leave all your guns here, the hotel won't allow you to carry them in with you.. Now lets head out.. I'll drive"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think Ozzie will eat green food before I see Zanasiu and Rime start tongue kissing." Strut deadpanned.

"But what if we get attacked?" Deimos asked. "And I like my rifle!"

Zachary glared at Shaggy. "Is there a problem with Rime giving James a little peck on the cheek? Are you homophobic?"

"Zach! Enough! We're not lovers, okay we are but there's something called Platonic love." Rime shouted. He then turned to Shaggy. "Sorry, we'll leave all kissing behind closed doors."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You'd better, I'm not homophobic, whatever that is, but i'm not comfortable seeing two guys kiss..remember if the army catches you I'm going to get in trouble too for housing you" shaggy said as he opebned the large garage. Robbie the butler came in with a large pcnic basket. "Master Shaggy I've packed your lunch as requitred. Do you mind if I come along, with you? I rarely get out of the house, and I'd like to come along...
 Shaggy sighed. "Look I know Mitress Dixie doesn't care much for me, but still, I want to help.."
_
 Shaggy turned to the others. "Do you guys mmind if he comes along?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Why not?" Dr. Zanasiu said.

Dr. Kerzach had his switchblade concealed inside his labcoat.

"Hey, since we may be attacked. Let's armor up." Deimos said.

"Good idea." Strut replied. He then turned to Shaggy. "Could you wait a moment while we armor up?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Velma took her suitcase upstairs and to her room.  She started out carrying it by the handle but with some difficulty, then she remembered how she use to once in a while carry the gang while running and switched to carrying the suitcase in both hands and found it easier to do.  The mechanics of how this worked not even the Tourist, or Sara, a fairy dragon, were able to figure out, using science and magic, including how she was able to know where she was going carrying the weight.

Once she got to the room she went inside and closing the door started to put her things away.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Fine.. I'm not sure it wil be needed.. but" Shaggy shrugged. "Alright Robbie, you can come.. Riobbie beamed. "Thank you Shaggy.
_
Nani finally saw they hotelled, they were turnbing in, when a motorcycle sped right past them, carrying two riders, one was very large, the other was skinny. the first rider was named Bulk, the skinny one was named Skull, they were Students at Angel Grove High School... "Bulky, this doesn't look like Angel grove" Skull said. "Of course it's not Skull, but we need a place to crash for the night" Bulk said, as he stopped the motorcyce in a parking. "Lets just get inside before we're completely soaked to the bone.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"A hotel?" Cynder wondered. The word was foreign to their world. Inns instead were the chief source of refuge for travelers.

"Okay then," Spyro said. "Hunter, can you lead us to that vortex?"

------------------------------

"Are there any large cave systems near here?" Mikoto said, supposing it would be a good idea to search out a hiding place for his two bakuryus.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not that I know of, of course I've only worked here a couple of months.." Nick said, as he climbed the stairs to the third floor.
_
Sure thing" hunter said, as he raced into the city
_
"Its a large building" came the response from the ring. "Remember the cafe was a place to eat? well a hotel is where people stop to spend the night, usually in the middle of a trip somewhere else. Theres motels and inns too, hotels are usually larger than motels and some hotels are called inns, it can get a bit confusing.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Very well then," Mikoto said as they finally reached the door with his room number on it. He drew out the cobweb covered key, which he had brushed off a bit and slid it into the lock.

---------------------------

Spyro and Cynder flew after him. Hunter was pretty fast, even more so then the flying dragons.

"Oh, we have inns in this world," Cynder said.