The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An idea for a 101 Dalmatians the series roleplay

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay I have wanted to do a 101 Dalmatians roleplay for quite some time now. Basically we will just make up a plot as we go. Because there have been a lot of adventures in this show too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN9FNmpsKwA...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXwO1TIU5hY...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7Ap1yKG3E...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSmkU_isICY...re=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib3t0cw-lKs&feature=channel

I will play Cadpig and of course all OC'S are welcome.

Cadpig: DashtheLongneck

Rolly:DashTheLongNeck

Lucky: Kit12

Spot:

Mooch:

Two Tone:

Cruella: Kit12

Original Chracters:

Pitch: Kit12

Ace: DashtheLongneck(Bio to come later today)

Any other characters you name you want you got em. And if anyone wants to play Cadpig I will gladly give her to you.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, meant to say that yes I am interested in joining a roleplay like that one, just not sure what characters to take yet. I remember the show and have a vague notion how everything worked.

Hmm...with 99 puppies I'm sure I could take and name a random one as my character to start with and...oh why not I'll take Cruella for cannon characters.

Now, made-up, sorta, puppy with a name not taken yet....

Name: Pitch
Species: dalmation puppy
Personality: shy and reserved, Pitch is happy to be a part of the Dearly's bunch but feels a bit lost himself within all those puppies and below living up to the spot others such as Lucky have achieved in the family's eyes. Despite this worry, still nice to Lucky and more worried than jealous or anything.

Other: Wears a dark blue collar and his favorite farm activity is playing around in and through the hay, which is sort of how he got his name when he played in it even on the trip back from Cruella's since hay is often "pitched".

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh Dash, meant to tell you, now that you're back that if you need me to take either Rolly or Lucky as well at least until someone else came along and wanted them or something, just if it helped in getting this up, I could do that too.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Jun 13 2009 on  09:12 AM
Oh Dash, meant to tell you, now that you're back that if you need me to take either Rolly or Lucky as well at least until someone else came along and wanted them or something, just if it helped in getting this up, I could do that too.

Really? That'd be awesome. By the way thanks for bumping this at least now it won't get lost and people will see it. Now, I did promise that I'd give you a description of my OC puppy Ace so here you go.

Name: Ace

Breed: Terrier

Description: Ace is a Brown and white Jack Russel Terrier. His left ear is all brown. He is kinda different then the other Dalmatians but tries his best to fit in. He is about the same Height as Cadpig.

Personality: Ace is a friendly very fun loving dog who tries his best to encourage the group to think positive. He can be very shy around new people but is very well liked by the Dalmatians. He is very fun loving and would make friends with just about any creature.

Biography: One Winter's day when the puppies first moved into the barn Roger found this poor starving Jack Russel Terrier. Now, this pup didn't have a home. It didn't have anyone. So Roger decided to let Ace live with them. He is mostly all the time hanging out with Rolly, Lucky, Cadpig and Spot.

Crush: Ace has a huge crush on Cadpig but can't find it in his heart to really tell her how he really feels about her.

Best Friends: Two Tone, Lucky, Rolly, Spot, Cadpig.

Ace wears a blue collar and loves to play just about any game you can think of.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, now who to take...I guess logically Lucky would be most needed, so I'll fill in for him I guess :) or like I said both if you want.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You're all ready playing Lucky Cruella and Pitch. For now I think I will play Rolly as well as Ace and Cadpig. Of course if more people show up he is all theirs if they want him.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, yeah, that's pretty evened out, and same goes for Lucky just so people know :D

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I think maybe we should wait a few more days that way anyone who wants to join can. And then since we have most of the main characters to get us started we can get started if ya want.