The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

2009 Tiebreakers

Petrie. · 29 · 3982

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll be brief, as a summary seems better for secondary voting since main reasons for the given candidates have already been established.

Projects: DarkHououmon
Reasoning: She made a large quantity of amazing music videos that are truly amazing. Her talent is undeniably evident as the songs she uses fit the clips so well. They can certainly bring out emotion in the viewer.

RP Gamer: Nick22
Reasoning: He has made very succesful RP's that have spanned a very large amount of posts. He has proven his talent to RP with different characters at different places at one time over and over and he always has time to help others with their contributions as well.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Oki doki...

Roleplay award: GVG. He's a highly talented RPG gamer, and it's always a pleasure to play in any game were Cyrix and Longtail are included. Not even mentioning the help he provides others with!

Projects:... Honestly, I can't make up my mind here for now... :unsure:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
People being voted don't have the right to vote, did I get it right?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes, If you are a canidate, you cannot vote..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Projects Award: DarkHououmon - She has demonstrated a keen eye for fan made videos, music videos and fanart not only for LBT. She always puts 100% into what she does so that makes her a firm candidate for runner up in my book.

RPG Player Award: Nick22 - A tough decision as I don't fully follow the RPG sections of the forum but from what I have seen, Nick has come up with some innovative ideas as well as demonstrating some top-notch commitments and commendable contributions to the RPG section.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I deleted my post then. Sorry bout that, wasn't sure about the rules for a tie breaker.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Its alright, we've never had to have a tiebreaker before.. so this is something new..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Final Tallies
Kacie: 14
 Explorer 2
 lbtfan13 0
 Kacie Wins Projects runnerup
Nick 6
Great Valley Guardian 6
Looks like we have to go to the admins on this one.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I love ties. :rolleyes

I'm still staying with my decision for RP--Nick.