The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

how old is Guido?

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
hi lbt fans!Some of you might know about my crush on Guido(sigh)    :wub  :wub  :wub  :wub  :wub  but how old is he?I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!so... what do you think?(mmmmmmm........) :wow  :bang

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
:wub  :wub  :wub  :wub  :wub  :wub  :wub I want to know my crushes age so what do you think in this poll?what did you choose? :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It's hard to tell how old he is, more so since he has total amnesia up to a certain point.    It may be possible to do a guess based on the way he acts and some other things though.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The voting options are a bit strange. On the one hand there are fixed ages (is there a reason 11, 16, and 18 were picked in particular?) while the other option is the vague statement "the gangs age" (which is what I picked). However, the members of the gangs are of varying age (Spike at least was born at a time when all the other members of the gangs were at speaking age). We don't know with any certainty if the LBT characters level is the same as that of a human, but if that was so I would put them no older than 12 (at most) and more likely than not younger than 12 years. In any case they are kids rather than teenagers and far from the options 16, 18, 20, 30, 40 or 50 (their attitude as well as that of the grownups towards them shows this very distinctly, and so do their physical proportions (ration of the head towards the rest of the body for example).

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
sorry its rather vauge,I wasnt sure what ages to choose!lol.But cool if your right, hes a similar age too me!(sigh.......) :idea  :oops  :lol  :lol

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I merged your two topics. You don't have to create multiple topics on the same issue :) Also your poll went away with the merge, but I'm pretty sure people can simply answer the question in a reply.

I think he's a young-adult.

guidolover

• Chomper
    • View Profile
thanks mumbling I wasnt sure how to do that,yeh I thinks hes a young adult but his friends are kids so its confusing.(I still love him more than ever)my true love......... :oops  :wub  :wub  :wub  :wub

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Like what she said it is hard but if you consider that he lived millions of years ago so he could be 65,000,000 years old.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I personally think he's at least a young adult. To me, he sounds a little too mature (in terms of how his voice sounds) to be a child, and microraptors were very small dinosaurs anyway. But he may still be young. So I'm opting for young adult, probably the equivalent of about 21-23 human years old.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
I always thought he was about 17 - 18 years old.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those do sound like they could be an age range of how old, in human equivalent terms, he may be.  Interesting.  I had not though he may be that old.

Dilopho

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I would also say, in human age,  a young grown up in the 20s. His voice doesn't sound like that of a child or teen.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I admit I am surprised that there seems to be so little doubt about him being a grownup. Looking at his proportions (e.g. his head being almost as large as his body) I never doubted him to be of roughly the same age as the gang and definitely not adult. Just my opinion of course, but looking at him in the movie I seriously find it difficult to think of him as a grownup:

Also if he was grownup and was recognized as such I believe some of the other grownups in the Great Valley would have acted differently towards Guido.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I'd kinda placed Guido as older than the rest of the gang. By how much I don't really know. To hazard a guess, I would have said around late teens to put it into scope.