The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redclaw's Gang

brekclub85 · 501 · 45539

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, that's a big surprise," Chomper laughed under his breath.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Kai smiled.
"This is looking like it's off to a good start..."
He said quietly...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Dil smiled slightly and then gently poked Ichy in the belly with a claw and said, "Now was that so hard to admit. I can't believe it took you so long to admit that...but I'm glad you did eventually."

Terri then stepped over to Ichy and asked, "So does this mean there is going to be a hatchling in your future?" She then smiled.

Dil simply blushed.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The talk of eggs and mates getting to her a bit, Twiz's mom moved off to scout where she would be out of earshot of it a bit. It had been to make things as non-problematic for Twiz and his future with the herd and for the sake of her herd itself's peace that she had been forced to all but allow her flatoothed flyer mate, Trip, to be kicked out. Whoever said being in charge of an entire herd was easy had never actually done it, she decided.

Twiz didn't notice his mom's mood, and for once wasn't thinking of his dad, though. "I've been almost eated with lots of kills" he commented, "but then...I'm so little that's kinda easy" he shrugged.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I don't know how that would be possible," Ichy said to Terri.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Ya, I'm not quite sure how that would work" Screech added.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dil chuckled for a moment.
"Oh come on Ichy, I know you have been out here long enough to have heard of the most impossible things happening...even if they are just stories. So why can't it work?"

Terri was impressed.
"Ya know Ichy....she does have a point." Terri commented while trying not to laugh.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ichy tried to have a rebuttal, be he couldn't come up with one. "You win Dil, you're right, it can work. I just don't know how an egg is possible, that's all..."

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"I think three horns will learn to fly before you two could have an egg" Screech said, trying his best to make the comment funny so it didn't sound mean.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz looked confused, "But just 'cause they're a bellydragger and sharpbeak, doesn't mean the egg buzzer won't still let them have an egg I bet" the little flyer said, still believing that classic story of the egg buzzer delivering eggs to deserving parents. "They'd just have to tell him how much much like Miss Dil and how much like Mr. Ichy they'd want the hatchlings to look like".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Miss Dil probably wants a belly dragger egg," said Chomper.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Virgil smirked a little.
"Well, whatever happens, it's sure to be quite interesting..."
He chuckled quietly...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
fTerri nudged Chomper with her snout as she spoke "Now you children go and play. You don't need to worry about this kind of thing yet. Don't worry we'll come and get you when the time is right."

Dil grinned at Terri's intervention and nodded her head.
"I suppose I could...mate with another belly dragger...if only for the sake of an egg...but that would be it." Then a thought occured to Dil as she spoke.
"Where would we even find another belly dragger out here anyway...we tend to live in swamps...and the last one is quite a ways from here."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We could look for a swamp Ms. Dil," Chomper said, running off to play with Rita and the other kids in Redclaw's gang.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz sighed yet followed Chomper and the others, "Why do the grown-ups always tell us to go away when they want to talk about interesting stuff I think?" he wondered.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"They say we're too young to here about those things," Chomper replied.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, apparently I'm too young to do alot of stuff" Twiz sighed, "Oh well, what should we do while they are talking?".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe go and play with my uncle Redclaw?" suggested Chomper.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dil turned to Ichy and asked, "If I had an egg...would you help me raise the hatchling? Cause, I know I trust you, but I just need to know."

Terri chuckled as she replied,
"I think you two will be fine. You clearly love each other and that is all that matters."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile