The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Great Valley play

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I decided to start a rollplay, basically there is no real plot, the plot is made up as we go along, just a rollplay about what goes on in the great valley, of course characters can leave the great valley or come from outside it, the official characters will be played by everyone, OC's can only be played by there creators(unless of course the creator says someone else can play there OC) just have fun.

One day in the great valley Littlefoot awoke and looked around, today was a nice day to play, he ran off to find his friends and wondered what adventures would happen today.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(um...Aerodactyl, as a personal recommendation, you should make an rp discussion topic about this in the rp discussion section, instead of jumping straight into an rp. Also, for the rps you already joined, you should have either posted in those rps respective discussion topics or Pmed the Rp's original creator

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
(I have no idea what a RP discusion is, but I will look into that, thank you for correcting some of my mistakes).

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
((When you click on the Role Play link, there are three sections. Land Before Time RPG, the one we are currently in, Random Role Play, and Role Play Discussion. You go to Role Play Discussion, and every RP ever started on GOF has a discussion topic, as it is required for all RP's. This serves as a place for people to learn about the RP and to organize who the characters are and what the plot is. Before you continue with this RP, make a topic in Role Play Discussion. That way, people will have a better understanding about your RP. Also, for every RP you join, you have to post in that RP's discussion topic. I hope this helps you out ;) )).

Aerodactyl

• Chomper
    • View Profile
(I allreaddy made one for this and posted in the discusions for the ones I joined before, but thanks anyway, now I have a better understanding of this).