The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The search for the great valley

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here's another LBT story book I got "The search for the great valley" and here's the pages. I should point out this is even more abridged then Friends in need.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Yeah like friends in need this also ends on a wide open note....

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thank you very much for sharing, yep, yep, yep! :yes The book shows a few deleted scenes. In particular, one picture is new to me: The one with Littlefoot talking to his mother.
Inactive, probably forever.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Awww. Nice to see the last picture in particular. This was a really cute story. Thanks for sharing it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 25 2014 on  04:42 PM
Thank you very much for sharing, yep, yep, yep! :yes The book shows a few deleted scenes. In particular, one picture is new to me: The one with Littlefoot talking to his mother.
no problem i mainly got it so i could share it here. I noticed that one too. Oh what I'd do to see the origanl cut...

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 25 2014 on  05:02 PM
Awww. Nice to see the last picture in particular. This was a really cute story. Thanks for sharing it.
Yeah glad you like it. Just bugs that it ends even early then the other book I got. And left even wider open. Still good to see more deleted scene shots.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Well, dang, how'd you hunt this thing down?!
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Jun 29 2014 on  06:08 AM
Well, dang, how'd you hunt this thing down?!
Got it off Amazon.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
So wait, THIS is the book that has a couple compete cels of the cut Sharptooth attack?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Hypno on Feb 27 2018, 02:28:33 PM
So wait, THIS is the book that has a couple compete cels of the cut Sharptooth attack?
Well yes.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
How many pages? Is this of all them? It appears that it is a very short version of the movie, shorter than Friends In Need, but nevertheless it helped me find out what book that Sharptooth cel is from, so thanks :)

edit: Okay, 24. However, pages 3 and 9 do not show up. When trying to manually load them it gives a 404 error.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 05:20:10 PM by Hypno »
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
missing page №4

Guys. If somebody has a book, please, scan last remaining page. Thank you.

-------

Also found high resolution images of alternate front and back covers.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 03:13:57 PM by Sneak »
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

GreyLizard226

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Cool find! I like that it uses actual images from the film. Although the ones for the death scene look a little different, the rain looks much thicker. It looks cooler but imo gentler rain works better for the scene.