The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5628 · 286528

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Good, I hunger for more," Oliver grinned with a slight bit of visible drooling. Panty's influence was really taking hold, he wanted to eat, and eat, and eat some more. And while he was just eating normal food now, he knew eventually he might graduate to....eating people. "I can make it 15 baskets, easily," he smirked to his mom. Cats normally enjoyed being large, so this was not unexpected.

Abu stood guard by the door to Kovu's hotel room, which doubled as his temporary kingdom while on the Spire. The pachyderm knew what kind of show Kiara was setting up behind the door.

"Nice outfits, amplifies your best features," Sima complimented Kiara, as said outfit she wore was very skimpy and put emphasis on her behind.

"Thanks for the compliment, I know the guys will like it," Kiara grinned with confidence.

Sima then asked about what she had overheard. "What's this about a cub agreement proposal?" she said, curiously.

At the hotel's restaurant, Po and Jing took turns feeding each other dumplings. "These are so good, and I think our love makes them taste even better," Jing smiled. The pandas had a pattern going-Po would feed Jing a dumpling, Jing kisses Po. Jing feeds Po a dumpling, then she kisses him again. And so the cycle would continue.

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
“Well well well,” Junior tutted in front of the captives, putting his knuckles on his hips as he sneered at them. He was quite a bit older now than when he had first kidnapped Princess Peach on Isle Delphino, although she was still about a head taller than he was. With age came less and less of a size difference between him and the princess, but he still had that young boy's smarminess that he'd had since he'd first started assisting his father in his kidnappings.

“I think you know the drill by now, Peach. Help yourself to some refreshments and what not— it’s not like you’re in any hurry to be anywhere right now.” He gestured to the significantly more frightened mayor bound by her side. “And would you tell her to pipe down? I can barely here myself think with all that racket she's making." He gave an evil, self congratulatory smirk. There was nothing as satisfying as a well executed kidnapping. Even after all the times the damn plumber always ruined he and his dad's schemes, nothing ever really diminished that thrill of having successfully kidnapped the princess of the mushroom kingdom yet again.

Junior puffed his chest out proudly and smirked at the angry princess as he heard her comments aimed at the kongs.
“Hah! Be as disappointed as you like, princess. These two dingbat lab chimps have to do whatever we say, or else their little brat Kiddie Kong is gonna get it.”
He strolled casually by Diddy, who was looking at the ground with a look of intense distress. ‘Man, he’s really selling it!’ Junior thought, proud of the kong’s acting chops. All they’d need to do is act like someone the kongs cared about was in some kind of danger — Kiddie Kong couldn’t talk and therefore wouldn’t dispute his claims, so he made the most sense— and the princess would forgive whatever Dixie and Diddy ended up doing here.
Junior turned his back to the princess to look at Diddy, but not before giving the girls a nod. Wendy's driving had been outstanding, and Dixie and Flurrie had been right on point as soon as they had arrived. A far better performance than what he normally got out of the bog standard goombas, for sure. When he turned back to Diddy, he kept speaking in his usual bad guy voice, but for the second time that hour he flashed Diddy the same kind of toothy grin he’d given the kong on the night he’d first asked him out.

“And besides, its not like we're planning to hurt either of you two, are we, Diddy Kong?"
The kong's lip trembled.
“… I can’t do this…” Diddy muttered softly.

Junior gave a villainous chortle. “Hah! Glad to see you’re so miserable, knuckle dragger. You don’t wanna go through with this? Well that’s too damn bad. As long as me and Wendy have your ugly little baby captive, you both have to—“

Diddy gritted his teeth and walked away from Junior, one arm wrapped tight around his body and the other pulling the brim of his hat down.

“No. I mean I can’t do this, Junior.”

Junior’s well practiced evil sneer melted briefly. He looked over his shoulder at Peach and then to Wendy, Flurrie, and Dixie for a moment before trying to regain his evil facade.  He gave an intolerant scoff and shook a finger in Diddy’s direction. “Listen, you stupid monkey, I know you think you’re hot stuff, but me and Wendy here are calling all the shots, and we say—”
Diddy turned around and grabbed the shaken finger. The kong looked him right in the eyes. Bowser Jr. had never seen his boyfriend with such an anguished look about him. It cut right through all the bullshit he was about to act out in front of the princess and the mayor.
“Junior,” Diddy husked. “I. Can’t. Do this.”
Junior’s façade slipped away. Naked concern lingered on his face.
“Dids, I—"
“I feel wretched, Jay,” Diddy said imploringly. He was fully aware he was ruining their cover by saying this, and he didn’t care. The guilt was at breaking point and he didn’t care much about anything other than freeing himself from it. “I didn’t think this was gonna hit me this bad. I was not ready for this—I was not ready at all for all this mayhem.”

Junior took a step towards the kong with an expression that was a mix between irritated and concerned. The two feeling warred with each other for a moment before irritation won out. The koopa’s face twisted into a impudent snarl.
“I thought you liked mischief!” Junior spat. “Ever since I knew you, I knew you liked it. You even said so yourself!”

“Mischief, yes!” Diddy admitted, stepping a bit closer to Junior. “But we nearly ran over people today, kidnapped political leaders and aimed a bunch of weapons at cop cars. That's a hell of a lot more than a little mischeif!”

“Aww come on, that’s like Tuesday for me, not even the big league villain stuff!” Junior whined, ignoring all else around him in that moment. He looked almost as distraught as Diddy. Hearing all this out of the kong’s mouth felt like being stabbed in the chest. “From the very beginning, I have ALWAYS gone out of my way to make sure I wasn't rushing you into things, haven't I? I've ALWAYS wanted you to be comfortable with how we've paced things between us. I only did this because you said you were willing to give it a try. Am I wrong?”

Diddy balled up his fists.
"Yes, I know you have! I'm not saying you haven't," Diddy admitted, looking Junior in the eyes. "And I WAS ready to try it for you because I saw how excited you were to have me a part of this, but I expected you to still respect my boundaries when things got too much for me,” Diddy said, his voice growing heated. “THIS,” he said, pointing to the bound women, “Is too much. I really, truely tried, but I'm just... I'm not a villain. You HAD to have known I might not like this, Junior.”

Junior’s distraught irritation morphed into indignant anger.
“And YOU had to have known that I’d eventually be taking you to do things like this when you said yes to me for that movie that night. This is a big part of who I am, Dids.” Junior gestured to his own chest emphatically. “I am a villain! You KNOW I’m a villain. You’ve ALWAYS known I’m a villain! It's who I am, it’s who my dad, my people, and who I myself expect me to be, its not something I can just change willy nilly! Are you not able to accept that?”
“June, come on.” June. It was a name Diddy rarely called him except in their most personal moments. He said it with a note of desperation now. "Please, I know this means a lot to you, but just listen to me--"

“NO!” Junior roared, stamping his foot like the brat he still was, as much as he tried to mature for the sake of someone other than his father and himself. “No, no, no, no, I want an answer, do you hear me?! After all that's happened, after all we’ve been through together, and for all the time we've been dating each other, are you saying you can’t accept me for who I am anymore?”

Diddy froze, staring at Junior with wide, horrified eyes. It took Junior a moment to realize what he had done, and he slapped a hand over his own mouth, looking over to the bound women. The mayor didn’t look one way or the other, mostly confused at the spectacle going on between the two boys she barely knew. But the princess looked on with wide eyes full of thunderous comprehension. 'Shit. Shit shit shit shit', Junior thought. Diddy grabbed the fur on his bangs in disbelief and began to walk away.
“Diddy!” Junior called out, looking positively miserable as his boyfriend walked away. “Dids, please, I’m so sorry! I-I didn’t mean to—”
The kong walked out of sight, leaving Junior alone with Wendy, Flurrie, Dixie, and the two captive women.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 04:22:44 AM by LoyfeCycleProtector »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Wendy looked at Peach who suddenly smiled. A smile that told the pink bowed Koppa- Peach was going to use this info for everything it was worth.” Tell me, Wendy.. does Bowserr know about this?” No.” And.. what do you think he’ll do when I tell him?” He’ll put Junior on the turtle rack and rearrange his insides in an extremely painful manner. For starters.” Wendy said “ peach.. please don’t tell him.” He’s not the only one who doesn’t know, does he Dixie? DK doesn’t know that his heir, shall we say, likes turtles on the half shell?” No he doesn’t.” Dixie Kong said heavily.” Madame Princess, if I may make a suggestion?” Flurrie spoke up.” By all means Madame Flurrie. I love your work, by the way. Your turn in a Midsummer Nights Nap was outstanding.” Thank you princess. Is there any chance that you could keep this in confidence? “ Not without everyone here- except you- doing everything I tell them.” Well.. then. What can we do for you, as a start.” Untie Pauline and myself and bring us some.. er.” Sub sandwiches, from Yoshid subs on Centre street in New Donk City. I’ll have a big ham and cheese,, with prova and yoshi light cheese.” Paiuline said.” I’ll have the meatball sub, with a dash of the spicy sauce.” Peach said.” Two large diet sodas and their fries. They make excellent fries there.” I’ll put an order in right away.” Flurrie said. Just out of curiosity Dixie, what would DK do to Diddy, if I told him?”Peach asked and Dixie hung her head.

He’d kick him out of the kingdom, just for starters. It’s not about him liking dudes, per se, but that he was seeing the son of his mortal enemy, and hiding it. That loss of trust would be complete and permanent, and I’d get a big chewing out in the bargain as well. “ This would be the outcome, even if I waited for a year or two?””Yes.” Dixie said.” Peach, please. Keep it a secret, I beg you.” What would you give me in exchange Dixie?” Anything.” Dixie said, he voice cracking with emotion.” Anything, you say? There’s a lot of room there. Tell you what. I’ll think it over. First though, untie us.” And I would like some fries from the sub shop.” Tiara said “ and a drink too” anything else?Dixie asked her.“ I’d like to call my brother.” Tiara said “ there’s a phone in the next room.” Wendy said her face looked sunken.” Would you excuse me? I have to chat with Junior.” Flurrie untied Pauline and Peach  and brought them a drink from the fridge. “ Iced tea, please. Pauline said.” I’ll see if they have it, Madame Mayor.”
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail sighed as he walked around the room.” The problem as I see it Carson, as that any help we would give the Punkstone group would be quickly found out and then Fudge would take the gloves off and clamp down on us hard. Fudge is paranoid and dictatorial, but one thing he is not, is an idiot. He most likely has assets and informants spread across Pottermore, I wouldn’t be surprised if students or staff here are working with him or for him. We have targets on our backs, Captain and we have to be very careful not to rouse his suspicions any more than we already have. We are on thin ice already, and if the Minister finds out that we are helping Pinkstone , or believes that we are, he will try to arrest me, at the very least . You as well. In fact I suspect that he will try to detain everyone of us.

We are here to deal with Chong, not take sides in a civil war. No matter how much we might favor one side over the other. .
-
 The door opened and Professor Snape walked in.” Do forgive my intrusion, Professor, but the headmaster wishes to speak with you. As it so happens I am aware of your situation.” Stripetail raised his eyebrows and looked at Carson.” Forgive me, Severus, but how did you find out?” I have. Sources my Lord, within the insurgency. They told me that a number of your students made contact with them earlier today .” Stripetail ‘s face narrowed.” Obviously, if the Ministry were to find out, they would make arresting you an extremely high priority. Do you think that you could defy the entire weight of the Ministry? You are one wizard , my Lord, the Minister will send dozens of his security after you. Every one of them extremely skilled, and exceptionally well trained. “ Stripetails face became twisted in anger.” They would never be able to lay a finger on me.”Stripetail said in a sharp tone  and Snape took a step back.” We wish to avoid that confrontation. The headmaster wants to discuss this with you. I am merely the messenger Bring professor Carson with you as well. I understand that tea is to be served, Burning Dragon, I believe.“ Stripetail sighed. Thank you Professor Snape.“ One more thing, my Lord. I would suggest not leaving Hogwarts or its surroundings for the time being. „ We need to be able to go after Chong.“ Stripetail replied. If the Ministry and the Minister mark you as a enemy, my Lord, they will make that a impossibility. As I said, I am only the messenger, don’t Stupefy me for doing as I am asked.“ Snape said curtly. Follow me.. please, you two. I will take you to Professor Dumbledore.
-
Po and Jing finished eating and Pi wiped his mouth and face from the latest batch of Jing kisses. Jing giggled „ Next we have couple surfing. It’s a board meant for two, the heavier male in the back, the lighter female in front. I was assured they make ones that can handle the weight of pandas.  Come on, we’re going to Beach 8.  They have a wave making machine that makes big waves. You and I are going to get wet.“ Jing laughed.

-
Reis and Vitani continued their patrol, climbing down a flight of stairs.“ Good thing this place is well lit.“ Vitsni said.“ it would be a nightmare at night.“ Try patrolling the Eagle Spire during a Thunderstorm. Pitch dark, and windy so that you are blown to and fro. Not fun.“  Eris said.“ This is a wonderful place, the library is enormous and the staff are helpfull. I’m definitely going to recommend opening ties between Chima and Pottermore, for research , study and education.“ You could spend all day in a library and not notice that the world outside had been destroyed.“ Vitani said and Eris laughed „Guilty as charged. Laval, Li Ella and Elida all say the same thing. What can I say? I love to read and learn. Do put me in your kingdoms library or archive and I will organize it for you. From first recorded king to the present.“ Given how long the Pridekands has been around, that would take even you a long time to do.“ Vitani said as they reached the bottom floor. The pair stopped in front of a window looking out over the lake sitting at the bottom of the hill the castle stood on. Light from the setting sun reflected off the water and the sky was a panorama of colors, a mixture of briihht pinks, dark reds and dabs of orange and yellow.“ This could be a painting.“ Eris sighed happily.“ then get out your brush and stuff.“ Vitani smirked. The girls looked at each other and Eris laughed.“ I should get some in town. When I’m not on patrol that  is.“ 

Kiara finally picked out a outfit and a dance number for her ‘ boyfriend show’ that  night,” It was a full body green  lioness outfit, that was tight but not suffocating, curvy but not overly so, and which was plenty of room to cover Kiara’s.. secret weapon.” You’re doing Booty moves 17, 20, 23, 28, 33 to 39 and 50 to 56. I believe that’s you wrote down here.” Sima said” Better add number 69. The dance one, not the lovers one. Er 69b, to precise.” Kiara said.” Remember to keep your recording claw steady Sina, too shaky and it screws up everything, so  the guys don’t get the full show. And I want to give them full show.” Kiara purred.” I want their eyes bulging their mouths agape and” I WANT HER NOW “ written all over their faces.” Kiara said, giggling.”
-
 Clockwork, outside the palace
-
Kovu felt the jolt as Bentley landed the plane.” Remember to get into your disguise Kovu. You’re cover is as a delivery guy, bringing a fresh batch of torture implements and mind control elixirs to the palace. They are actually real, Clockweek would spot fakes at a glance and then we’d be hosed.” Sly said.” We’ll be underneath. Just get us inside and then we cover the wings. If you need to beat up the guards to advance, don’t hesitate. Try and stick to  cover as long as possible “
Got it.” Kovu said as he began dressing up as a delivery lion from” Dictator Emporium.”

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Got it," Sima nodded. "As part of sumo training back home, we are taught to stand perfectly still before matches start, so I do have good control over my paws." The Mawashiian lioness then giggled at Kiara's expectations, "Knowing you, you'll be sure they get provided with it."

Back on earth Bagheera the panther from India, Prince Xiro of the Amazon, and Prince John of England began making the calls to enter into contact with Kiara.

"Plus, I'll get to see you in a bathing suit, big guy," Jing added before giving Po yet another smooch. "You'll have to hold your paws around my hips for balance, you know."

Po blushed at that comment. "You're right...." he admitted, having to admit he did like the thought.

Thankfully it turned out Jing's assumption was right, the resort had boards to cover species of various sizes. The newlywed pandas could see an elephant couple on one of the other beaches fitting onto a board designed for their size, so it was no issue for the pandas to find one.

Kovu changed into his costume, and made his way to the delivery dock. "Good luck you guys," he told the Cooper Gang as the mission began.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Pottermore)

"It is still a good idea to keep tabs on the local sentiment. Even if it is from a...less than trustworthy source," Captain Carson replied, looking at the newspaper. At the mention of being restricted to Hogwarts, the woman nodded.

"Field trips can be used to get around that restriction but I highly suspect too many field trips would arouse suspicion," she added.

When Stripetail mentioned Pinkstone's group she nodded. "I don't agree with taking sides in this war either, Commander," Captain Carson replied. "But with Chong's head start, we will need local help. The other alternative is let the Pinkstone insurgents cause havoc to occupy Prime Minister Fudge and the authorities and then we can hunt for Chong while they're putting out the — likely literal — fires that the insurgents have started."

As she finished the conversation, the door opened and Professor Snape walked in. Her heart flew to her throat as she wrapped her hand around her wand. But the moment the man spoke, she began to calm down. She looked at Stripetail and followed him and Professor Snape to Professor Dumbledore's office.

(Myaardi)

"Could you please wait a moment?" Kire said to the group he was accompanying. He then turned to Chryseis. "I'll need some purification powder."

"Certainly." Several blue pouches materialized out of thin air around the Dryad. Kire handed her some silver coins as payment. He then tucked the pouches into a pocket in his armor.

"All right," he said, turning the rest of the group. "If you'll touch that pylon, you be able to warp to any other pylon in the world. They're all labeled; we'll be heading to the forest pylon."

---------------------

The banquet hall had some simple drinks and small snacks like fruit juice, hot tea and bread.

"All right," Deimos said, looking over the group. "Stripetail has ordered us to learn more about Chong's mining operation. And disrupt it if possible."

Mr. Bigmouth spoke up. "We have very limited resources with us," he said. "It's likely we'll have to look for local assistance."

"Good point." He then looked around. "Any other comments or concerns?"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 09:04:26 PM by Serris »

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Snape led Stripetail higher and higher into the castle up several flights of stairs then moving left and right along the passageways.” Forgive me Severus, but why is the headmasters office in such a remote location? Surely students get sent there for punishment?” Stripetail asked .” In most schools,My Lord that would be correct, but Professor Dumbledore does things differently. The House Headmasters and Headmistreses handle nearly all punishments. For example, I am in charge of Slytherin House and this I decide what punishments the students get, if any.” As an aside my Lord , please tell that dragon Mr Roke  not to steal from the Gray Lady, even as a ghost her curses retain great power and are difficult to reverse, even by one such as myself. As I understand it he has already tried pickpocketing her twice.” Stripetail sighed..” I will inform him Severus, although he doesn’t seem to listen very well and his grades are reflecting that.. I can’t imagine Headmaster Embwr will be too pleased with his students behavior.” Nor should he, but that is not my concern, it is his.” One more question Severus- the headmaster’s hand?”  An injury sustained in dealing with very powerful Dark Magic.” The injury seems to be spreading.,” Snape sighed” I have.. contained it for the time being, but yes, it will eventually spread.” Have you tried curse Extraction? Or Hand replacement?” The curse inflicted on the headmaster would have been instantly fatal to any wizard or witch of regular ability and power. The only reason the headmaster survived is due to his own extraordinary powers and my quick intercessions. However, despite my best efforts, the curse is spreading and will break the containment binding I have placed in the headmaster. Once it does.. the headmaster will suffer a painful and agonizing slow death. If there was a cure, I would have been able to make it .” Snape finished as he reached the top floor and led them to a stairwell.” The headmaster is up there. I must return to my class, the next session is in 35 minutes. “ Thank you Severus.” Stripetail nodded as a door above opened and Hedmastwr Dumbledore stood in the opening.” Come ! Cone! This tea is infamous for getting cold quickly and losing its flavor. “ Dumbledore gestured.” And we have much to discuss.”
-
Sima got the camera out and panned it over Kiara., who was waiting for all 3  males to appear in the split screen. Each screen had bats for rating, applause, requests poses and general comments. The better the rating the more than bar would glow.” You set this up like it’s a setup from Dance Lioness Dance.” Kiara purred.” To be precise , the Cheer On mode” Sima said.” The more you are encouraged the better your score.” Just keep the camera steady.” Kiara said” As I give them a .. er closeups “ if their eyes aren’t bulging, they are either ill, not paying attention or dead.” Sima giggled.” Or I blew their minds to mush with my curves.” Kiara laughed.” That.. is also a real possibility. You sent 14 guys to the emergency room with your last dance. The docs called it let’s see ‘stimulus overload’s Sima said.” You are a danger to all guys everywhere.” Kiara burst out laughing and Sima smirked.” Especially if they are driving.” Kiara giggled.
-
 Kovu waited for everyone to get into position on the cart and he began pushing it, looking to all the world like a delivery lion fillling an order “ He stopped in front of the door which had a big intimidating head of Clockwork on it” Hello? I have a delivery of torture devices here “ Kovu called in a nerdy voice.” The door opened and 4 armed guards stood in front of him , electric lances pointed at him” We didn’t order anything! The master has plenty of that already!” Scowled the largest bird” Well, I was told to deliver this.” Kovu said shakily “ Something about breaking a hippos will?”  Oh.. hold on.” Said a guard and pulled out a sheet” Yeah, we have an order for prisoner 954780, but the delivery wasn’t supposed to be he until tomorrow. You must have made good time. Come on in. Then. Wells take you to Torture Pit 45 so you can unload. No dawdling, please.”
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu nodded and made his way down the directed path towards the Torture Pit. He could hear the sounds of other captives being tormented, so he could only imagine what Murray, Penelope, and the Guru were being put through. He had gone through hell in captivity himself recently, so he knew he and the Cooper Gang had to get them back safely, quick.

"Not too far now..." he muttered to himself.

One by one, 3 split screens began to load. One was from the jungles of India, another from England, and the third was from the Amazon.

"Hello boys," Kiara said seductively to her boyfriends.

"Nice to see you," Bagheera the panther replied, he was the one from India.

"You have a most splendid performance planned for us?" grinned Prince John from England.

"Of course she does," Prince Xiro from the Amazon hooted.

Kiara turned to Sima. "Meet my boyfriends. They're second to Kovu in my heart obviously, but I care for all of them."