The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Attack on Titan

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Now that the season 2 is out and rolling, I thought it would be a time to open a thread about this amazing TV series. I really enjoyed the first season and I've found the plot and the characters really engaging. As for the two first episodes of the second season, the first one was absolutely great. The new plot developments and the Beast Titan were a welcome turn of events and it looks really great. As for the second episode, I'm not biggest fan of Sasha so it wasn't as captivating for me. Also, the new theme song is just as good as the last ones which is is saying a lot. Have any of you watched Attack on Titan (first or the second season) and what did you think of it?

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Also, the third episode was excellent. It looked really cool and the overall suspense is building very well. The plot is truly thickening at this point and the last episode was one of the best in the series. I'm not going to spoil anything in case any of you have yet to watch the new episode but I'll just say it was really great. :yes

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've seen the first season as well as the first episode of the new season. AoT is popular for a reason ;)
Inactive, probably forever.