The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

This art request is optionable

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I would like to see a picture of the gan of eight and the fifteen TDA competitors together, which would be Beth, Cera, Chomper, Courtney, DJ, Ducky, Duncan, Geoff, Guido, Gwen, Harold, Heather, Izzy, Justin, Leshawna, Lindsay, Littlefoot, Owen, Petrie, Ruby, Spike, and Trent.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Sorry Chomper, I can't scan anything right now and I'm not the best visual artist in the world. :(

However, I love the way you asked nicely about this request. :) Thank you. Also, there MIGHT be other LBT fans here that like Total Drama Island. I don't know too many here, but you never know. :)

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
I'd do it, but

1.I'm going to a wedding Tuesday(It's actually on wednesday)

2.I suck at drawing, so I'll be writing fan-fics instead.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i would happily do the art for TDV although........my upload rate is really slow.....sorry, but i'm sure others would gladly do it for you as Rat_Lady7 had stated in her post ^^
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
That's not the point.  People have already said they are not able to do this request, so you can have all the patience in the world, but you won't get a picture.  Sorry.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Metaldude1234 said that he/she would be happy to do so once his/her connection is now fast.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
If I've read other topics correctly, he isnt going to even have the internet at the end of the month.