The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi everybody

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there, welcome  :)littlefoot
Inactive, probably forever.

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Aug 20 2017 on  01:28 PM
Hey there, welcome  :)littlefoot
Thank you Ducky

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Greetings from the Sharptooth Fan :D

I wonder if you know me from anywhere...?
I have a feeling I might know who you are...are you on the LBT wiki?

Edit: My 600th post is a welcome :lol
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Aug 20 2017 on  01:32 PM
Greetings from the Sharptooth Fan :D

I wonder if you know me from anywhere...?
I have a feeling I might know who you are...are you on the LBT wiki?

Edit: My 600th post is a welcome :lol
No, I'm not. You must be confusing me with someone else.🤔

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh...okay, I thought you were the user Figment/The Land Before Time Nerd from there.

Well, fun fact, I am an admin on there :)
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Aug 20 2017 on  01:35 PM
Oh...okay, I thought you were the user Figment/The Land Before Time Nerd from there.

Well, fun fact, I am an admin on there :)
Its okay. I didn't know anyone name figment, except the dragon character in the disney attraction, Journey Into Imagination.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
:rolleyes: Silly me. That must be why he called himself Figment1983 at first, before he changed his username to TLBT Nerd :oops

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Aug 20 2017 on  01:40 PM
:rolleyes: Silly me. That must be why he called himself Figment1983 at first, before he changed his username to TLBT Nerd :oops
(Laughs) its okay
Going out for a hike. Will be back later.
Back from hike. Hot and sweaty, but worth the 2 miles.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Aug 20 2017 on  04:58 PM
Greetings and Welcome!
Thank you, Snik. (Eats a snicker candy bar)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This member was lbt90321 under an alias and has now been banned. For those of you who brought this to our attention by PM, thank you all for your vigilance.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:o

Posting behavior was different though
Inactive, probably forever.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
He sure did a really good job hiding it. I thought he was someone from the wiki!

...better job hiding than a certain someone *cough* *cough*

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, he didn't double post as severely as before but I still think his identity was obvious. He still left mostly meaningless, short messages and his interests still stayed the same. It may be just me but his behavior was still highly similar.