The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Nick22 · 6 · 2176

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Be sure to wear lot of green today!
Nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Fox MacCoy

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hi Nick,

Happy St. Patrick's Day.
In Germany we don't celebrate this day, but I know what you mean. Have a Nice Day.  :rolleyes:

Greetings
Fox

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I know, but I was just interested to see if anybody has anything special planned for today.
nick
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I can't believe I came this far without getting pinched! :blink:  I completely forgot to wear green through most of day.  But now I'm wearing a green shirt, so you can't pinch me through the MB :p

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all who celebrate it!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I know St. Patrick's Day was yesterday but there's no real massive celebration for it. Obviously he was the saint of Ireland, but the biggest thing they really do is wear something green (obviously), maybe have a shamrock on them and drink large amounts of Guiness! LOL!  :x  Can't stand Guiness personally but there was something going around that if you bought 5 Guinesses (not too sure what the plural of one Guiness is! PMSL! :DD ) you get a free, giant foam hat. LOL It was amazing to see the sheer number of people walking down the street with these huge hats!  :lol

Anywho...happy St. Patrick's Day peeps!  :yes

Littlefoot-1616

Fox MacCoy

• Chomper
    • View Profile
:DD  Happy Milenium guys  :birthday

The GOF have more that 10.000 posts today :lol: