The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is going on with Sudden Change of Species?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
That hasn't been updated in at least a week.  I'm really enjoying it and hate the delays.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
It takes time to do any kind of writing. Roleplays especially can take longer. Keep in mind that everyone has their own lives to attend to first. They may not always feel like writing an entry. Roleplays almost always, in my experience, move slower. You just need to be patient.

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Normally, it's been going at about once a week or more.  It just seems slower this time.  That's all.  

I'm worried about Sharptooth Spike.  He'd be the first to cave to hunger.  What, with his appetite!  :lol

(P.S., what kind of dinosaur is that in your icon?  Looks like a weird one.  Maybe it's related to the Yellow Belly.)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
so many pointless threads here lately... I think I need a break of you, L&AT
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
As you might know I'm a member of that RP.

Yes, it has not been updated in a while but most members are busy. We'll update when we can but the RP is not high on our concern lists.

Making this thread is not going to make us drop our lives to update faster, just saying. We're busy with school, college, work etc. It's a busy time for all of us in the group.

As for what will happen when it comes to hunger, that is something decided among the members of the RP. You'll have to live with what we decide.

Be patient we in that group are real people with real lives to live, and if I have to choose between making a RP post or finishing an essay for my college work, I'll go for the essay. After all the RP won't get me a job but the essay will go to me getting my qualification certificate which WILL get me  a job.

I'll speak for the whole group now-we'll post when we want to post, we have lives outside the computer.

Good things come to those who wait.

Just remember,

We.Have.Lives

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Mar 19 2015 on  01:48 AM
(P.S., what kind of dinosaur is that in your icon? Looks like a weird one. Maybe it's related to the Yellow Belly.)
He's not a dinosaur, actually. He is a fancharacter of mine (not related at all to Land Before Time), named Bardot. I drew and colored it myself sometime last year. What you see is just a cropped version. Here's a full body version available on my DA account (Bluedramon is my username there) : http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/322...mon-d6us5t7.png

Normally, it's been going at about once a week or more. It just seems slower this time. That's all.

As already mentioned, members here do have lives outside this board. The pace of updating will change, and it is something you will have to live with. You can't make them put their lives on hold just so you can see what happens next faster. As I said, just be patient, and you will eventually get your answers.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Darwin's Soldiers:Disruptive Selection took three and a half years to complete. RPs be long-term investments on this forum.