The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Best. Prank.. Ever!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
A friend of mine showed this to me the other day.  Probably the funniest thing I've seen online...Ever! :lol  :lol

Here's the scenario:
Pranksters/engineers with too much time on their hands went to a Japanese ski resort and rigged up some..amusement to the spa's massage chairs.  Ideally, the user puts in a coin, a countdown starts, and the chair starts vibrating/massaging the user.  Instead...well...you'll see! :lol  :lol

If you have a bit of a goofy sense of humor, you'll probably get a kick out of this one.
Don't stop halfway through!  They have another prank later!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlnUCmLmWck&feature=related

I can't get enough of this one. :p

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You're right, Tails.  It's....not very nice.  I'd hate to be the victim of these.  Doesn't look like anybody got hurt but who knows what happened, really.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Funny to watch, I"m glad no one got hurt.  Though I do wonder what happened in the long run to those set up those chairs to do that.   Looks like the last one could be set up as a sort of ride by the resort.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
More elaborate and it looked like the folks the second prank had fun while the prank was being played on them.  An added plus, the victim laughs too while it is being done, a rare thing for pranks I would say, but makes them even more funny.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Dec 16 2007 on  04:57 PM
You're right, Tails.  It's....not very nice.  I'd hate to be the victim of these.  Doesn't look like anybody got hurt but who knows what happened, really.
First, you say it's the finniest thing that you've ever seen online, and then, you say that it's not nice, and that you wouldn't want to be the victim of a trap massage chair. :p It reminded me of something "Candid Camera" or "Just for Laughs" might do. It seemed like a pretty silly thing, and it sure didn't help that most of the time, they couldn't be bothered to wear any underwear. :rolleyes: Do you suppose that those were actual flames coming out of the, er, rocket chair? :DD

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
First, you say it's the finniest thing that you've ever seen online, and then, you say that it's not nice, and that you wouldn't want to be the victim of a trap massage chair.
Every word of that is true, my friend. :p