The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If Your Pets Could Say One Thing to You

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
What Sasquatch would have said the first time a vacuum cleaner was turned on near him: “Holy ****! What the **** is that?!”

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's not so much as what she says, but what she's probally thinking whenever I talk to her "Oh my God....why the hell are you talking to me?" and added to that, she just looks at me when I say it, stares sort of thing....

Oh,a nd the cat's name is Teddy....you know, like a Teddy Bear :lol:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My dog, Max: Oh, my god! You guys are back! Why did you leave me alone all day?! I need to go out! I'm gonna explode! Hey, can you feed me? Why are you all going inside?! Wait for me!

My cat on the other: Oh, you're finally back? Hurry up and feed me.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
If my first pet, a goldfish, was alive, he'd say:  "That old man is too easy..."

Here's the story.  I feed him once every day, but he often hangs around near the top, as if he was still hungry.  My father would walk by and see this, and thinks I didn't feed him, and he feeds him again.  After some scolding from my dad, I finally convinced him that I fed the fish every day, and that the fish was tricking him into feeding him again... :lol

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Sasquatch (while standing on his hind legs with his front paw on the doorknob): “Hey, you! Can you turn this thing and let me out, pleeeeeze?”

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My cat, Pom-Pom: "Feed me, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!!!!!!"

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
My cats:

Nina: Back the [CENSORED] off!

Tucker: Whatever... (goes to sleep in closet)

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My cats, Mili and Mini.

Mili, old calico cat, looking in the bowl:" That's not what I expected."

Mini, young calico cat, Mili's daughter, while looking in my eyes: "I will hypnotize you and you will open the can. Resistence is futile."