The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Do you think Chomper is the laughingstock of the

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I had read that in a "Caption This" section and had to wonder if it might be true.

Consider this:

1.) Chomper is probably the only Sharptooth that won't eat Leaf Eaters.  He won't hunt them or would probably rather be waterboarded than kill them.  

2.) Chomper not only won't harm Leaf Eaters, he's actually friends with them.

3.) Chomper, like Littlefoot, seems to have trouble with the herd/pack segregation thing.  Chomper is trying to play with other Sharpteeth types in The Lonely Journey,  which, like what Littlefoot did with Leaf Eaters in the first movie, might be seen as taboo in the Mysterious Beyond.  (Other than Dil and Ichy and, the two Sharpteeth, who probably weren't together anyway in VI, and Red Claw, Screech, and Thud, whose partnership is still unexplained, Sharpteeth seem to only go with their own species.)

4.)  His size and the size of his arms seem to be a weak spot for him.

Also, that's not the only problems the poor dear has:

1.)  Red Claw, Screech, and Thud want to to do him in.

2.)  Topsy and Mama Iguanadon don't seem to be very fond of him and even Cera will pick on him.

3.)  He likely is mistrusted by many in the Great Valley, even if they let him in.

4.)  Of the other main characters, only Littlefoot and Ruby seem to trust him completely.  

5.) He doesn't even have his own parents to comfort him.  

I just keep thinking that his loyalty to Leaf Eaters is making him have few friends as he is probably mocked by Sharpteeth for his choices and most Leaf Eaters probably won't want to associate with him because of what he is and will never take the time to know him.

I hope that someday he comes to run a Sharptooth pack (though still either resides in or visits very often, the Great Valley) and has respect both among his own kind and among Leaf Eaters.  He is an awesome character yet is so hated for being a Sharptooth by Leaf Eaters and for liking Leaf Eaters for something other than their taste by Sharpeeth.  

I hope the little guy gets his vindication one day.   :exactly