The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Petrie is one of my favorite characters. I have theory that he isn't so opinionated like Cera or even Ducky because he fears rejection, and his insecurity masks his need for acceptance. While I don't think the rest of Gang would ever reject Petrie over his views, he tends to have broader view and tries not to increase the tension with Cera or Ducky. He's what one my call phlegmatic in the four humors, but I argue Petrie is really hiding major potential. I think he's genius, he even says "methinks" a lot which is Old English, and if you listen to his solos in some of songs like the "Lone Dinosaur", Petrie says "To fight the Carnivore", I think Petrie is the only one to use proper classification for a Shaptooth, while everyone uses Sharpteeth or Sharptooth. At times we see Petrie try to assert himself, usually to not avail as in LBTXIV, an exception being The Great Day of Flyers.

Thoughts?  

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith