The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

MLP: The Adventures of Daring Doo RP

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just an idea I had thought of.  There are RPs based around FiM in general, but nothing about the world of Daring Doo at all.  So I was just thinking that why not just give herself a bit of a spotlight now?  Basically, it'll be to do with adventures that Daring Doo would have, made up along the way in the RP sort of thing.

Now, the rest of the mane six and other ponies as such can appear, but here's the catch, they aren't themselves, they look like them, but that's about it.  They go by different names, occupations and such.

As in, Fluttershy, for example, in this one, she wont be called Fluttershy, byt instead a different name.  She may not even by shy at all, heck, she could be a villain if you wanted to.  Same goes for other characters that aren't Daring Doo, as it is based in a fictional world inside of Equestria after all.

OCs are allowed too, but in the same sense.  Especially if they are ponies from other RPs, they aren't themselves in this RP if you wish.

So, anyone interested in doing something like this?  I'll be Daring Doo at least in this RP.

Questions are also welcome too.  Actually, not welcome, but encouraged XD

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, cool.  I'll see who else would be interested in this one of course before doing anything else on the matter.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Could be interesting.   Some ideas folks could do for the main six is if there is  a place for some information on original concepts for the Feature Characters.  I think Fluttershy was originally going to be an earth pony and pinky maybe a pegusus, but I'm not sure about those.  Also some can look at earlier generation versions of certain characters.  Like I think an earlier generation of rainbow flash acted more like Rarity I think.  Though I"m no pony expert, especially on earlier versions.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, I'd rather at least have their original looks kept the same in this concept, just everything else is more or less moulded to whoever wants to play as said character as I did state.  Otherwise, it'll just be a bit...odd is all XD