The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 698 · 57353

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
look who finally woke up' Marita said turning and looking at flora, and a smile came on her face.' you've been asleep for nearly 8 solid hours, its almost 11. and congratulations, you're no longer a virgin. you did say last night that you had never had relations right/ well now you have, and i'm curious? how are you feeling about that?
_
 rose was sitting at the small table drinking a thin cup of coffee' care for some coffee Flora. i dnt drink coffee much but today i'm drinking some.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I'm still exhausted...and starving..." Flora murmured sleepily in response to Rose's first sentence. "The desert really did a number on me yesterday..."

And then Marita continued talking.

Flora's eyes flew open in shock. "Wait, we did--? We had--?"

She racked her brain wildly. "I can hardly remember last night!" she exclaimed. "Everything's a blur past the part where I staggered out of the desert!" She looked in a panic around the room, then at her flytrap, then back at Marita. "I really....we really...What did we do??? I'm...not a virgin any more?"

A mix of every possible emotion flowed through her at once and left her head spinning in shock. She almost fainted. And slowly little tidbits came back to her. Taking a shower...passing out...smelling salts...someone rubbing breasts on her... "I...must have been so tired I...can't remember the sex at all..." Flora realized slowly. "How long did it take? What happened?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well in total we had sex for at least 4 hours, a couple 3ways but for the most part it was you and rose.' Marita said. ' basically we did everything, french kissing, breast licking, blowjobs, you name it, we did it. for your first time, you did really well. you fell asleep almost immediately after we finished.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I...I got...you gave..." Flora's mouth hung agape. "Four hours...?"

She stumbled back to the bed and sat down, grabbing herself by the head try and counteract an intense dizziness that overtook her. "Holy crap..." she breathed. "I lost my virginity for four fucking hours and I can't even remember it?" She felt a little sick to her stomach. "How many times did I cum?" she asked, flopping backwards onto the bed and only then noticing how damp it was.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
quite a few times, considering you mated with rose and me several times. you were pretty submissive, and i say that as someone who is pretty submissive in bed' Marita said. ' don't need a blow by blow recap' Marie said ' i'm trying to eat breakfast here. anyway whats the plan for when we leave this place?'
- the girls needs a reminder Marie, she doesnt remember hardly anything of last night, and the ' first' is always special.' rose replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Christ..." Flora muttered quietly, staring blankly at the ceiling. She couldn't believe she'd slept through her first sexual encounter, and a threesome no less. "I don't...feel any different," she admitted. "I mean, maybe it would have been different if I'd actually remembered it, but being a not-virgin kinda feels exactly like being a virgin..."

She got up and the blood rushed to her head. "God, I'm starving," she realized. Grabbing a plateful of the breakfast Marita had cooked, she scarfed it down in huge gulps and quickly realized it wasn't going to be enough. "I'm heading down to eat the complimentary breakfast," she announced, grabbing her robe from the floor and cinching it around her. "Thanks for making food, but I'm going to need a lot more than what this hotel room had in the mini-fridge."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just leave us some food when you're done' rose replied we'll be down in a few minutes after  we finish eating up here..'
- marita wolfed down her food and put her plate away. truth be told, she had enjoyed the previous night, pity flora didnt remember it, because Marita sure did.
- marie poured herself a glass of milk and nursed it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora rushed to the dining room to make maximum use of the complimentary breakfast. She poured mix into the waffler, put two bagels into the toaster, and started brewing a cup of coffee. The first thing fully prepared was a bowl of shredded wheat, and she consumed it hungrily while waiting for the hot food to finish.

She had just returned her hot items to her table and was dipping her knife in a butter packet when she was approached. "Excuse me, madam," the waiter interrupted her, coming up to her table with an apologetic look. "We recieved a complaint from another table as to how you ate your food."

"You what?" Flora stopped, halfway through buttering her bagel. "Who?"

"The Breakfast Club would like to ask that you use proper manners when eating." The waiter motioned to the table. "They're offended that your fork and knife are not placed to the left of your plate, and your napkin's not in your lap."

Flora blinked and looked around the room. "I'm sorry, where are they? There's nobody else here."

"They're eating in another building. But they're still offended that anybody could dine without the same ettiquette standards that they follow," the waiter explained. "We really must insist. No more spilling drops of milk on the table either."

Flora wiped up the milk, placed her napkin in her lap and straightened her silverware in the correct spots, still confused. "Is, uh, that good? Why are they getting a say in how I eat?"

The waiter bowed his head. "That should suffice for now." He departed, leaving Flora nonplussed and with cold food.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marita, Rose and marie soon joined flora down at the breakfast wing. Rose grabbed some hot oatmeal. while Marie and Marita grabbed bagels and juice. ' this place has a decent spread' Marie said coming back to the table with her plate full of food.  the girls had a collection of juices and milk for their drinks, all laid out in prim and proper order.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Hiya!" Flora waved the girls over to her table. "Over here!"

She downed the rest of her breakfast and instantly got much more cheerful than she'd been since entering the hotel; a bit of the original Flora was shining through thanks to finally being fed and rested. "What should we do now? Let's explore the town! I've never been so happy to be alive; I'm going to do everything I want to!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
let us finish eating first, then we'll go exploring " Marita said " But at least you're excited. me, i'm just going to enjoy these waffles. didn't have much to eat yesterday, or the day before come to think about it."
-
 I'm interested to seeing how far we are from the next town. This town seems to be very small ' Rose said as she drank her milk. Marie was munching on a muffin.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Okay!" Flora bounced in her seat. "Just don't eat too messy though, or we'll get in trouble. Like, BIG trouble. I don't really understand it, must be a culture clash or something."

She grabbed a banana and bit into it without removing the peel. "We schould shee if they haff any schtrip joints!" She said excitedly, talking with her mouth full.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Strip joints? this is Arabia, Flora they dont HAVE strip joints ' Rose said. ' very conservative area you know.. and this is a small town anyway from the looks of it. we'll just look for the local bazaar, and see what we can find. just dont buy whatever you set your eyes on.. we dont have tons of creds to our name after all, and we have to stretch things betwen the 4 of us.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora stuck her tongue out. "I don't have any credits period!" She looked down at her bathrobe. "But I'll definitely need a change of clothes." She wracked her brain for any knowledge of Arabic fashion and fell only on American stereotype. "Ooooh, can I get a burqa and a whole body dress? I want to fit in with the locals!" She clapped her hands in excitement.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i dont think they have burqas around here' Marita said ' we'll get you something.. something.. you'll be able to see out of ... we'll go shopping in a few minutes ' she said as finished eating her breakfast.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Okay!" Flora slumped down in her seat. She was already bored of breakfast, with their rules. As the girls continued to eat, Flora caught herself zoning out observing the patterns of the tabletop.

She realized that her foot was on someone else's. Rather than withdraw it, she playfully danced it up their leg, tickling them with her toes and wondering if they'd say anything with the others around. She suppressed a giggle, trying to gauge from their expressions who she was playing footsies with.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Marie smirked as flora fiddled with her toes.' you still have a lot of sand inbetween your  toes' she said to flora ' and you need to clean them.' she added, as she pushed her feet against Floras. she finished eating and pulled away from flora ' alright girls ! Lets go shoping!" marie grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Hey!" Flora giggled. "Its not my fault Marie was hogging the shower. Though if she's interested, I'd be game to share it with her next time..."

She leaped up. "Let's go shopping! Lead the way Rose!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hmm.. so you want to.. bang in the shower?' a smirk spread over Marie face, her red lips parted in a smile' well Well.. Alright, after we finish shopping you and i can have some fun.. Consider this your first 'real' experience, since you dont remember last night.. Anything goes, lets say..." She finished as sje got up and heasded for the opening which lead to the hotels enterance.' so whay sort of stuff would you like Flora/ as a souvernir from this place?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
A grin spread over Flora's face at the idea. "Okay! Yeah, that lines up with what I was thinking...I think I still consider myself a virgin. After all, if you don't remember your first time, it doesn't really count right?"

She looked at the city. Most of the buildings were unmarked. "Do you think they have a clothing store in this town? I really want to check out the local fashion." She glanced again at her small bathrobe. "Are you sure they won't stone me for showing my ankles or something?"