The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gundam:Mobile Suit Assault

Guest · 1 · 1130

arboldin

The story of Gundam: Mobile Assault begins in the year 2300. After Colony 195 of Saturn and Mars was created, the  start of Operation Meteor began. Operation Meteor  centers around five young  men who have been chosen and trained by five scientists to fight against the Imperial Order, then sent to Earth in extremely advanced Mobile Suits, one designed by each of the scientists, known as "Gundams".  Fight your way through the Imperial defenses on Earth. Be an Imperialst or a Rebel, or one of the young men. PM me to be a main char--

One man will go to Europe.

One to Asia.

One to North America.

One to South/Central America

One to Australia and surronding islands.

My mobile suit is a OZ-06SMS Leo Space Type. I will go to Europe, and start in Calais, France.

Available suits are:
OZ-06MS Leo

OZ-06SMS Leo Space Type

XXXG-01S2 Altron Gundam

OZ-06MS LeoCannon  Type

The Rules- You are not a immortal..Don't play like one. I encourage the use of all lower class MS's like Zaku's and GM's ect.

Char Sheet

Name- (Full name. first and last including rank.)
Age- (No younger than 15. If your char is 15 for exmple, he won't start off with a Gundam.. Those are reserved for more experienced piolots.)
Call sign- (Your piolots name when you are pioloting your MS)
MS- (Moble Suit your char uses.)
MS Callsign- (What you have named your MS)
Side- (Empire or Rebels)
------------------
Mine.

Name- Arden R. Deslatte, Rebel Soldier
Ethnicity- French
Appearence:http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...Trowabarton.jpg
Age- 21
Callsign- Razgriz ( pronounced Rahz Greeze)
Mobile Suit-Leo Space Type
[MS Callsign]- Hybodus
Side: Rebellion