The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Photoshopped Avatars!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I was teasing at the lack of Petrie icons Austin...I didn't say make one for me. ;)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Well, I sort of actually made one for you Petire, but please don't feel obligated to use this avatar.  I'm sure if you don't want it that there are others that could use it.  I'm surprised it came out as good as it did, seeing as I made it on the school bus. :lol

As I said, please don't feel like you have to use this avatar Petire.  I've had that happen to me a while ago on another forum before I had the tools to create avatars like this and I didn't like it at all.  I felt like I had to use this avatar someone made for me even though I didn't really like it.  The last thing I want to do is force someone to change avatars so please if you don't like it, don't feel like you have to use it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
One benefit, like you mentioned, of having no background in your avatars is the figure can be a bit larger.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
One benefit, like you mentioned, of having no background in your avatars is the figure can be a bit larger.

This is especially true with Petrie.  He is only shown up close very rarely.  This was the original image I took Petrie's avatar from:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've not noticed it but it is true, he's not shown very often up close alone.  I guess the best shots of Petrie may be from the movie, great day of the fliers, or whatever it's called.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, some of you may have noticed that I've had this avatar for a while, but it's not working for me so it's up for grabs.  Anyone want it?

Oh, and if you want this or any of my other avatars, please download them and upload them to your own photobucket account and don't use the link provided here.  You wouldn't want your avatar disappearing.  Most of my images on photobucket are ONLY on photobucket, so once I delete them, they're gone for good. :p Wouldn't want that to happen. B)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Well, not to revive an old topic (though that sort of thing doesn't seem to have as much of an impact here, unlike most other forums), but, I call dibs on the eighth one in your first post, Austin!

Great stuff, man!
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Need more Ruby's  :P:
Well, I'm all glad for the one you sent me Austin, though I keep this one for a while.  :^.^:
Good looking, nice work!

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.