The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Survival RP Discussion

Nahla · 51 · 6337

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It fine Loyfe

Oh we need a temp fill in for Spike and Chomper cause they really needed right now.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If nobody's going to post something soon I suppose we should just start the next day :yes

Nahla, perhabs you could write a narrator-like post summarizing what happened over the night  (if there are any happenings, that is)
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ok I want to revive this,if someone wants to pull out let me know and I can find a new person to play that character.

I'm thinking of doing one of my little narrations ,just to get moving again.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm still in, might take over a character or two if that is needed to revive this :)

Dosu has just told me he'd give Chomper and Spike to somebody else. I might take Spike if you are okay with that :)

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm still in, but thought it would be a bit too early for me to post again with all the people that hadn't yet posted.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It would be good to revive it,I'm interested in seeing how it plays out in the end.

Last post was in November and that was just Nahla going 'Who the heck are you?' though course she didn't say it like that. Last real post was back in October (by me YAY ME). Maybe the storm snow can worsen into a full on whiteout?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sure, the more apocalyptic the better :DD

Maybe you should PM the people who are in this, Nahla? It might be that they didn't notice this revive (and at least two weren't around in a while)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Both of those sound like good ideas.  

Maybe pm some to post to this thread if they are still interested.  

I can see the snowstorm growing worst sooner or later.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh thats what I was going to do..pm people.

I do know that somerandomfangirl has pulled out and given Sleeping-force's-inside Grandpa so I have to update that.

I have not seen our Petrie person at all since they signed up,so I think it best if we get a replacement for Petrie. If they do come back and still want it they can ask for Pertie back however.

So Dosu has pulled,Ducky?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes, I asked him. Busied with school... etc. Both Chomper and Spike are free