The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Chaos Theory Welcome

Gungrave

• Reppin' my town; when you see me you know everything's black and yellow.
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Hey.

I'm Leap of Faith as you can see I'm sure. You know, I like science. It's very science-y. Who knows about chaos theory? Butterfly effect? Instead of a typical introduction, I'll ask a question.

Do you think it is possible to be a mistake? To not be meant to exist? Gotta say I said no, but I've meet some peculiar people that made good points.

Topic change. I do like Land Before Time, but I'm more of a Digimon and Shin Megami Tensei person. I like the concept of pets/monsters, oh, and cards! I'll take some Duel Masters, some Cardcaptor Sakura, a little YuGiOh. I'm into pretty much everything so chances are we can talk for hours no matter what strikes your fancy. I'll be surprised if anyone here enjoys Shin Megami Tensei games.

So uh, that's me I guess. Ask me stuffz! :3
T h e   Y e l l o w    M e n a c e

C H A R A C T E R S

Life. It's easier when one spends less time obsessing over the problem and more time focusing on their solutions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum leap. what sort of movies do you like to watch. If you are into the Lord of the Rings, I'll talk your ear off on that.  Enjoy yourself here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five! :lol:

You like being questioned? Check the 'Ask me' section in the 'Party Room' and create your own thread so we can hammer you with questions :DD

Anyway, what's your favourite character from the Land Before Time? :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to see a new member on here.  I' sure you'll have a lot of fun on here and find many here who have some of the same interests you do.  

I like the digimon tv series.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Welcome to the forum, Leap Of Faith  :) Are there any video games that you like?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum. :wave  I hope that you enjoy your time with us.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey there, and welcome to the GOF! We hope your stay is a pleasant one! :wave

Gungrave

• Reppin' my town; when you see me you know everything's black and yellow.
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Gah! So many replies!

Favourite LBT Character: Little Foot. The leader. The adventurer. I can relate because I was the Tommy Pickles of the area growing up. Stuck my nose where it didn't belong all in the name of adventure, and often had others tag along for the "why not?" factor.

I saw Lord of the Rings. So I'm not the only one? Good. I guess I'm not that much of a weirdo after all. That's subjective though. I'm talking too much.
T h e   Y e l l o w    M e n a c e

C H A R A C T E R S

Life. It's easier when one spends less time obsessing over the problem and more time focusing on their solutions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
its ok. how did you like LOTR by the by? theres a reason it won a total of 17 oscars.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Barroth the Blue Mage

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ha ha! Don't feel depressed over it. It is normal to have lots of members welcome you if you are new here. Anyway, welcome to this community.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
So I'm not the only one? Good. I guess I'm not that much of a weirdo after all.
Did you expect absolutely "normal" people in the? That depends very much on the definition of normal :lol  
The same way your original question can only be answered (if it can be answered at all) if it is clear what is meant by "being a mistake". And whoever would by which authority or credit be entitled to decide who or which species would be "a mistake? :p
I'm looking forward to some philosophical debates. Please feel hearty invited to join our disucssions or start threads of your own :yes

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Forums, Leap!

Hmm, ever listen to Niel Degrasse Tyson? How about Mikio Kaku? (Might be spelling that last one wrong. :/) Tyson's more an Astrophysicist, so I listen to him because I'm into space stuffs, but Kaku is more a theoretical scientist, so he might be more up your alley for a listen if you haven't already.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile