The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT roleplay in the style of the original movie?

Ducky123 · 399 · 49776

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I made the second to last post so I thought that maybe some other player would want to post next.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Replied, finally. I didn't mention Aquarius, I figured that TLD can decide who he's riding on :D

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
I have a possible idea for the next scene with the mixed group of leafeaters and omnivores. Keep in mind that these are just suggestion for the plot. First is that perhaps it would be an interesting idea to have Slash come out and harass them across the giant crack.

Second and both of these points could be done. Is we introduce Orsur to the group. Horizon posted a while back when the group had just escaped Slash and it implied that he was really close to the group, perhaps even following them and either he choses to reveal himself or Slash forced him to reveal himself. Of course this is all depended on whether Horizon actually posts and becomes a little more active in the RP.

The last point is that perhaps the forest on the other side of the crack could be the dead forest where Lizzie had been. So what do you guys think, anyone want to give these ideas a go?
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
lizzie kinda started in a similar area where everyone else started. The crack we'll have to cross is a different one, I guess. You guys already moved a little from your starting point, didn't you  (Haven't been following what's going on recently since it's not affecting my character yet :P)
Inactive, probably forever.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Of course, those ideas make sense, TLD, but I wouldn't bet on Horizon rejoining this rp again. But as for your second idea, it would be quite nice if we'd soon start to approach Lizzie so that the Gang will finally be together.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Actually guys if both parties are going to end up facing this crack in the landscape what about abandoning the original plan and have Lizzie merge with you guys there? Maybe she could end up saving someone's behind falling to their death or something like that...

Samara will soon be dead and I really don't want to write a long Monologe for her

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Going to have to bump this up. I would have thought that Buko or Wyoh would have had something to say about Aquarius's idea.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Going to have to bump this up. I would have thought that Buko or Wyoh would have had something to say about Aquarius's idea.

I was waiting on Wyoh's response before Buko has another post. I think this is a logical point for her to say something as Buko is a bit flustered at the moment in the scene. @DarkWolf91

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yikes! Sorry guys, I let time get away from me. I'll definitely get a post in this weekend!

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
On that note, jorrdy and I finally managed to coordinate the final steps to Samara's tragic end :P

So, I guess Lizzie is going to bumb into you guys eventually. I'll try to make a few posts so I'll be there soon. Still would like to hear your thoughts on my idea from a month ago lol

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
In response to the 'meeting at the crack' idea, it sounds good to me!

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I thought about joining this roleplay. I already have a character made up. Just thought I'd come here and introduce myself in this section before making an actual post. :)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That's great to hear, Anagnos! I'm perfectly happy with another player so unless others object, I'd advise you to introduce your character! :)littlefoot

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would certainly welcome you to the RP if the others have no objections.  :)littlefoot You might want to introduce your idea for a character in this discussion thread first, however, so that we can see how best to introduce him or her into the roleplay and add your character to the list. Right now, if memory serves me correctly, we have two groups of leaf-eater and omnivore characters who are eventually going to converge and a few sharpteeth lurking about.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I reckon that I need to post the necessary information about my character here, like appearance, personality and such? If so, I can definitely do that before making the first post about my character (which I already have done, btw, but if people here have better ideas about how to introduce my character, fire away). I'm still quite new to roleplaying on this scale. I have experience about this sort of thing, but it has been years since I did something like this and even then it was mildly mediocre compared to this. But I'm going to hold out with my posts until I get confirmation from everyone that they have no objections to me joining and also to gather every possible vital information concerning this particular roleplay. It also gives me a chance to modify paragraphs before publishing. Thank you both for the warm welcome, I appreciate it very much. :)littlefoot

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I certainly have no objections!

And yes Anagnos, it would be best if you posted your character info here first. If you look on the fist page of this thread, you can see a list of all of the current characters to get an idea of the kind of info we'd like to see.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, here's my character info. :)

Name: Nyero

Sex: Male

Species: Troodon or hidden runner

Family: Nyero has a mother, father, two brothers and one sister.

Appearance: Long-legged, bipedal with green/blue skin and elaborate patterning. He has a bright blue eyes.

Personality: Nyero is very timid individual and has a hard time trusting people he doesn't know well and is not comfortable around with. He often liked to isolate himself from others, even from his own siblings. He prefers to spend time alone, but is usually friendly towards those he portrays as his friends. He can also be very protective over those he cares about, such as his own family.

Backstory: Since losing his entire family to a sharptooth attack, he is now struggling to survive alone in the hellish landscape of the Mysterious Beyond. This incident has caused him to resent almost any carnivore he encounters. Before this tragic encounter he was more sociable to be around. After the demises of his entire family, he has shied away from such matters almost entirely. Throughout his life he has been picked on by some children for being a loner, and while his parents attempted to usher him to spend more time with others and not just his own siblings, he has had a very hard time to do just that. Not only because he hasn't been well received among some individuals, but he also prefers to choose his friends meticulously.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm living on a rock, I see this only now  :opetrie

This opens a few questions. How do you want to join our group? Lizzie hasn't met the others yet but I don't think a troodon would fit in with her, much rather with our beloved fastbiters :P

On that note, I meant to make a post today but I simply have to read through everything in order to interact with everyone correctly once I meet them. I just haven't read any of the other character's part since around page 4 or so... 3 hours of reading today and I only barely ended up on page 5 lol

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm open to any suggestions people might have about how my character will eventually join with the main group.