The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

20 years of the best

stars · 37 · 4496

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
I just wanted to say a little something i was thinking about. Pretty soon in 2009 The Land Before Time will be 21 years old. Wow how time flys. I say thats 21 years to look back on a great flim in LBT"s first history 21 years ago was the birth of the very first LBT movie and i just wanted to let everyone know i thought this would be fun to share. :yes I did not know were els to place this it was something quick, short and to the point. Many probley already know how old LBT one is.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Maybe there will be a new movie next year.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That would be nice.  I didn't realize that LBT will soon be 21.  That is older then some folks here are.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: kjeldo,Oct 11 2008 on  10:25 AM
:confused like me,
Me too. God I feel so old. :lol:

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow, it'll be 21, huh? So I guess LBT can legally drink alcohol next year!

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
in holland they can do that already for 3 years! :smile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

stars

• Spike
    • View Profile
Mabie the dinos will stick to greap juice as their wine drink. I have seen them with grapes before so why not? its the first wine for dinos. :lol:  :smile i'm just joking. :D

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Or they may try eating some grapes that are a bit over ripe and have fermented a bit.   :lol

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aw, man!  I would so pay to see the Gang get trashed :lol  :lol!

Yeah, I really hope they come out with another DECENT (hint to Universal <_<) film next year.  They really outta put some time into it first, especially the plot.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
A well written one would do very well.  An experienced script writer may cost more but you get a better product, if you choose the right one who is good and experienced in writing the genre, instead of picking a cheap one or one not experienced in the genre.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, first I'll tell you the best moment in LBT for me (hey look! I made a rhyme. :lol:) then I'll tell you who I'm most like.

The best moment in LBT was probably the gang actually finding the great valley. That was such a beautiful moment. And The character I'm most like, I would have to say Ducky. Mostly because she's sweet, kind, caring, and has a very big heart.And that's mostly my personality. :D