The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ruse's Introduction Idea

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Ruby
  • "ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ..."
    • View Profile
 :^^spike

Since I've had the opportunity to settle in so nicely, I thought instead of something more serious I could do a silly introduction of my character Ruse! If anyone's interested in meeting the silly little flyer, please comment below! It won't be heavily plotted or anything!

(FYI I am a very literate, long form roleplayer, I usually try to match my partners length in reply but I tend to get a bit wordy.)

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
@SilverWesternDrago Hey, welcome to the GOF! :rainbowwave

I'll participate in this, why not? (I've been looking at the first RP idea you posted as well, but I wasn't quite ready to commit yet when you first posted it.)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 04:45:14 PM by RainbowFaceProtege »

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
@SilverWesternDrago Hey, welcome to the GOF! :rainbowwave

I'll participate in this, why not? (I've been looking at the first RP idea you posted as well, but I wasn't quite ready to commit yet when you first posted it.)

Absolutely fair !! It is a big project so I totally understand !!

Meee! lol

YAHOO!! Lil Ruse and Big Nobody!!

As for this rp, if you'd both like, we can do a small group rp ! :))c

SilverWesternDrago

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Yee! Idm either way! Also ay @RainbowFaceProtege thanks for the welcome! :3
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 07:53:54 PM by SilverWesternDrago »

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
@SilverWesternDrago No problem, I hope you enjoy it here! I look forward to getting to know your OC :)

As for this rp, if you'd both like, we can do a small group rp ! :))c

Fine by me! So, if I understand this concept correctly, I bring one of my OCs to this?

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
You can bring as many characters as you'd prefer, but we all start with one minimum. As for turns, I'll go first to set us up with something to go off of, then you can go, and then Silver, if that sounds like a good plan to all of you!

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
If that sounds good to the both of you, @SilverWesternDrago @RainbowFaceProtege , let me know and I can start us up with a small thread!  ;)Cera

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I'll gladly participate as well. :Mo

Will the OC I bring be fine? He's a swimming sharptooth. Just making sure. XD

(FYI I am a very literate, long form roleplayer, I usually try to match my partners length in reply but I tend to get a bit wordy.)

I'm also no stranger to that, as I've done a good amount of long form RPs on the forum in the past. The unfortunate part is, basically all of these prior RPs have died out. I really do love the new RP enthusiasm that you have brought to the forum, and I hope these will either not die out either. :DD

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
If that sounds good to the both of you, @SilverWesternDrago @RainbowFaceProtege , let me know and I can start us up with a small thread!  ;)Cera

Works for me! I'll bring my OC Zephyr to the bunch!

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I'll gladly participate as well. :Mo

Will the OC I bring be fine? He's a swimming sharptooth. Just making sure. XD

I'm also no stranger to that, as I've done a good amount of long form RPs on the forum in the past. The unfortunate part is, basically all of these prior RPs have died out. I really do love the new RP enthusiasm that you have brought to the forum, and I hope these will either not die out either. :DD

That is absolutely a-okay!! Love sharpteeth! I have just the setup me thinks !! And thank you!! Rping is what I love to do so I'm glad to bring some of it back to the board!!

Works for me! I'll bring my OC Zephyr to the bunch!

Perfect !! I'll type something up tonight !! So just to be clear, it will go:

Liz, Rainbow, Silver and Impractical!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I see the thread for the RP has already been made. Quite excited to start once the others get going. :CeraHAPPY

Also, imo, in the main RP thread for Ruse's Introduction, it's a good idea to add a link back to this discussion page at the top of that post so that it is convenient for us to return here without having to navigate multiple pages. Plus, it's an efficient way to help us refer back to any general info or plot summaries that might be forgotten. :) (This would be good for any RP in general)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

TenderlyLiz

• Member+
  • Ruby
    • View Profile
I see the thread for the RP has already been made. Quite excited to start once the others get going. :CeraHAPPY

Also, imo, in the main RP thread for Ruse's Introduction, it's a good idea to add a link back to this discussion page at the top of that post so that it is convenient for us to return here without having to navigate multiple pages. Plus, it's an efficient way to help us refer back to any general info or plot summaries that might be forgotten. :) (This would be good for any RP in general)

Gotchya! Can do ! :)c