The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Kung Fu Panda Redux

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That's so awesome that you relate to Crane on such a deep, personal level, Blitz. :) That's truly something amazing :DD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Pterano,Nov 23 2013 on  12:38 AM
That's so awesome that you relate to Crane on such a deep, personal level, Blitz. :) That's truly something amazing :DD
I suppose it is rather amazing.  :DD

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I love Kung Fu Panda!  But, what is a Redux?

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, there was another Kung Fu Panda roleplay, but participation in it wasn't good, so I started another one.

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,Nov 24 2013 on  04:24 PM
Well, there was another Kung Fu Panda roleplay, but participation in it wasn't good, so I started another one.
I asked what a Redux was though?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Redux is an adjective meaning to bring something back, or to revive something.  Hence, his start up of a new roleplay for Kung Fu Panda is a redux.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll join too.

Name: Tuang Jan
Species: Coyote
Eye color: Hazel
Personality: Calm and reserved, he is a merciless renegade but despite that is is not purely malicious.
Bio: A former Shaolin monk, Tuang Jan has long since become a renegade who dwells inside a cave so a curse, that could cause pain to anyone he loves, would not affect others. He has admiration for Lord Shen of Gongmen and hopes to rule alongside him one day. His fighting style is a mix of , Kung Fu and Tae Kwon Do.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I want IN on this RP! Now I just have to choose which character I'll use. Oh and if he isn't taken yet, can I control Master Monkey?

Got it!

Name: Huang Yu

Species: Gold Toad

Eye Color: Black with gold iris.

Personality: An easy-going, philosopher, and believes that balance exists in all things. He uses as little physical energy as possible, even when doing something as mundane as eating. Even in combat, he uses the smallest amount of energy possible.

Bio: Coming from a far away land, where seven of the best fighters are considered near mythical deities, he is THE number one of those fighters. However obtaining the title forced him to see the world in a new light. Now a wandering nomad by choice he's been traveling the world.

Huang Yu

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Master Monkey is available, yes. :) We were temporarily controlling him for now until other players joined, so he's yours for the taking. :)

To kind of give you a brief recap and catch you up on what's transpired, basically, Lord Shen (who survived his encounter with Po) and Tai Lung arrived in the Valley of Peace and reported to Master Shifu and the Furious Five that a new threat is rising throughout China in the form of shadow demons that possess others (including corpses) but can be defeated via intense physical combat. They've all agreed to combine their forces for now and head to Gongmen City, as the demons were seen most frequently in that area. They also met another warrior in the valley, Makoto, who told them quite a bit of background info on the demons, as they destroyed his home.

They're about to enter a cave that passes under some mountains to try and bypass the snow covered peaks in order to reach the city, but the cave has fallen into disuse thanks to monsters reportedly living within it, so they're getting ready for any trouble they might encounter within. So that's basically the story so far. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Thanks for the story summary. I'll be sure to post sometime soon.

Pterano

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No problem. :)

(runner up)
(runner up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Noticed I had misnamed my character.  I had been using the name Walker when my char's name is Chaka.  No biggie. I went back and changed the name back to Chaka for this and the previous page.  Figured that was good enough.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
So uh.... I don't want to be a burden, but can I rejoin the RP?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,Mar 16 2014 on  08:23 PM
So uh.... I don't want to be a burden, but can I rejoin the RP?
Sure.  :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile