The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 39623

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That one lion's climbing out," Kairel noticed about Kopa, "You can take the spot he had." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You're both a genius and a strong tiger."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You flatter me dear ' Dagnino smirked, as Panty moved over to snuggle with Kovu.' Like what you see?' She said to Kovu." of course, he purred " Your tits are heavenly" he smirked.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:06:12 AM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And you get the best of both worlds," Kiara grinned, climbing out of the tub and letting Kovu look at her behind. "The world's best butt and bust, at your beck and call, Kovu."

"You gonna hit the cafe's gym later?" Kairel asked Dagnino as she began to enjoy a tropical drink.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No" just going to relax. I'm on break' Dagnino said ' I can train any time, but not right now"
-
 Great view from here" kovu said. " You corndog " vitani said, teasing her brother.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This is the kind of thing most guys can only fantasize about. He gets it in reality, daily," Kiara grinned, shaking what her mama gave next to Kovu. "Besides, back home his ability to charm ladies has averted a lot of potential crises."

"Ah, I was just suggesting it because the new lion looks like he trains to, and I was thinking you could maybe work together," Kairel suggested.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
he's built, no question' Dagnino said ' but right now, i'm just here to enjoy myself kairel' Dagnino.
 Kiara have you EVER said no to Kovu? vitani said. "Ever? I don't think you have." Come on sis, you're just jealous" Kovu said " jealous? ha! you've had it easy brother. theres nothing to be jealous about.' Vitani said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Besides, Kovu and I have worked our way to the highest ranks of employees on the staff," Kiara said proudly. She let Kovu nuzzle her behind. "And you bett hope that there aren't too many other incidents like the one with the spatula," she joked playfully, in a light hearted way.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very funny Kiara. we'll get to your level in due time' Vitani Shrugged as Panty came over by her. " it'll b awhile " panty said" Wildcat doesn't promote folks until they've been here at least a month"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What would you like to do when we get out of the tub?" Kiara purred to Kovu, getting back in the water with him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I could go for a ride of the double bike' Kovu said.Panty took the control from Vitani and switched it to a " cooking with panthers' show.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And maybe the 4 of us should send a message back home," Kiara suggested, "Check on the folks, Kion, and Nuka....."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I dot think thats needed' Vitani said, as Panty put her arm around her. "we're fine as is.'" Kota finished drying off and headed out of he swimming area, and headed towards his sleeping quarters
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The employee's living quarters tv gets all the channels you can think of," Kiara told Vitani. "Any network you want, we have."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, i'm more interesting in the hunting channel, t the moment ' Vitani replied " For now though, we're watching what I like' She grinned.
-
Mona And Flash were trying to find a safe way back up the mountain, the opening had led them out nearly to the foot of the mountain.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You know," Mona admitted once they were in the clear, "Running from those cats, searching for the spatula, that was kinda fun. I can't wait to tell Oliver about our great escape."

Kiara turned to Kovu. "Want me to groom your mane back in our room?" she asked excitedly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, honey. my mane was groomed yesterday, it still has the curlers in it "kovu said. ' i could use a back rub though.' he purred ' come on, its head to our room.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"To our love nest," Kiara cooed romantically. Indeed, the younger lion couple had one of the fanciest of the employee suites.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
vitani and Panty now had the tub to themselves.as the show showed how to make a monkey stew casserole, Panty snuggle dup against Vitani, who was flattered the gorgeous pantheress was showing her attention.
-
 Oliver got the better of it, he didn't have to run away from wild cats for couple hours "Flash said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"In fact, I'm not even going to complain about this experience," Mona said, "The food here is too good, anyways."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the food make be good, but we almost ended up as food ourselves'Flash said. " lets just go find our folks and head home.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: