The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 39025

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oliver was enjoying a tray of pancakes and syrup when the wolf girls returned to the guest rooms. "You made it," the kitten smiled, "I saved you both some pancakes. Do you like butter, syrup, or both with yours?"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 04:23:54 AM by brekclub85 »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can have them" Flah said " we're not hungry' Mona said ' being chased by feral wildcats, kinda makes you lose your appetite'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Despite its location of being built inside a mountain, the Wildcat Cafe was a popular location. It had a massive dining room for guests complete with a stage where entertainment was provided. The kitchen was tremendous, with ingredients of all kinds found inside. On the above floors was a hotel complete with hot spring where guests could stay and the cafe staff lived. Of course, near the entrance, there was a separate tunnel for those deemed weak by the great feline chef they that would follow until they ended up cooked.

"Hey Kopa," Kovu smiled, going over to the gold lion, "Wanna try something new? The boss wants us to "turn up the heat" on some prey that's causing too much ruckus."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
how high does he want it turned up?' kopa asked. theres 4 different settings." he pointed out. " I'm thinking we gradually raise the heat."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Enough to cook and make the prey squirm," Kovu grinned deviously. He then saw their boss approaching. "Oh,boss, I was just about to show Kopa how to use the big prey oven."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
good, good, have him gradually raise the temperature si they stop squirming ' Wildcat said ' also, Got good reviews from the tables on your breakfast medley. Keep up the good work, although i'm not surprised, Good cooking runs in your veins after all. " Wildcat chuckled, as Kopa raised the heat level slowly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 a pair of customers entered the cafe and waited to be seated by the staff.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You heard the boss, turn up the heat," Kovu smirked to Kopa. "That'll make them into great steaks."

Kairel strolled over to the newly arrived customers. "What can I get for you?" she asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just bring us some menus please' said the customers, named baloo and  kit
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Oliver noticed Wildcat had been looking at him. "I wonder what the chef wants with me," he wondered to Flash and Mona.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
maybe he thinks you could be used in promoting this place?" flash said. ' or maybe he just wants to know if you like the food. " mona said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Is there something I could help you with, sir?" Oliver asked politely as Wildcat came over to him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, boy, just checking to make sure the food is up to my normal standards. ' wildcat said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You have that look in your eyes," Kairel told Wildcat, "The look you have when someone is strong enough to work here."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
 i'm not bringing a child onto my staff .' wildcat said firmly ' just make sure he has plenty of snacks.'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: