The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sleep and Remember

Ratiasu · 411 · 39429

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante was the next one out of the tunnel, and as he stood there, he gasped and said...
"I-Is this what I think it...Is it really..."
Then he let out a cheer, yelling...
"Hunter!  Longtail!  Everyone!  You gotta see this! We made it!  We're here!  I..."
He said, looking out over the place he had been searching for for so long with tears gleaming in his eyes...
Then he turned towards Snork, saying...
"A party, huh?  Well, as soon as everyone's through... What're we waiting for?"
And he laughed, the sheer joy of the moment overwhelming any sense of fatigue that he had...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hunter was overjoyed as she bumped into Dante from running too fast. Her joy showed as her mouth hung open and her eyes glowed with an inner light that echoed in her voice as well. "T-this is...g-great! I can't wait...this is going to be so much fun! I s-still can't believe it...isn't this great Longtail!" Upon getting now reply from the young flyer Hunter looked around and she couldn't find him. She looked to the sky and frowned "Guys Longtail's disappeared again! Where could he be now?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante looked around, sniffing the air inquisitively...
"Hmmm. That's odd... I can smell him, and he's close by.  That means that he's probably playing a trick on..."

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail at that moment bounced off of Dante's head and shouted "YES!!!! THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! WAHOO!!!!!" he then landed inbetween Hunter and Dante and said "Well...who's up for a party! LET'S GO!" He then flapped his wings and launched himself into the valley flying inbetween several trees and coming back with a mouthful of treestars and said "You guys are too slow, I've already started the party! HA!

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante laughed again, looking at his friend and smiling...
"Hey now, Longtail.  Don't start the party just yet!  We have one more friend on the way!  C'mon Sy!  We're finally here!  You coming?"
Dante yelled back into the cave before smiling at the others...
"Well...I guess we're...Home."
He said finally, looking back over the expanse of the Valley before them, his eyes lighting up with sheer joy that they had made it...

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(OCC: My last IC post in this topic)

Strafe nodded and replied to Kaga, "Yeah.  Let's enjoy ourselves while we're still young."

Snork said, "Come one!  Let's get the food!"

In the golden light of the late afternoon, Snork and the others had gathered around a flat rock near the lake.  The rock was piled high with fruit, treestars, tree sweets, and other things that had been rare treats before reaching the Great Valley.

Snork said as he ate a handfull of tree sweets, "It's been some journey, guys.  I don't think I ever could have made it here without you.  Perhaps later on, we can meet some of the locals later, but whe I'm done with this meal, I'm goin to take a nice long rest."

Strafe had never hade juicy treestars or fruit this good.  She was lucky to get small, mostly dry treestars before.

She said to Snork, "If I hadn't met you. I don't know if I would have made it even half way.  Thank you."

Snork got up, nodded, and said, "Well, I'm going to rest now.  My sore muscles need it.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(This will my last post in this topic as well...)

Longtail was flying around in the air and actually using his head to bounce off the trees that he didn't feel like dodging. He rammed into another tree and slid down to the ground with one of the widest grins ever seen on his face. He was laughing as he stood up and ran over to where the others were resting and skid to a stop as he said with a deep breath "This is too good!" He then rolled onto his back and continued saying "I love this place...and I've only been here a few moments."

Hunter just giggled and said "I can't believe how energized he is...especially after all we've been through. I just wanna rest..." She blushed again and looked at Dante and said "And...keep looking...at you. Handsome."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Same for me.  Time to open the next RP, I guess, Huh?  Who wants the honors?)

Dante smiled, looking at his beloved Hunter, saying...
"Yeah.  It's been a long road, but we made it... As friends, and..."
He looked at the others, seeing smiling faces all around, and continued...
"As a Family..."
Then he turned his attention back to Hunter, saying...
"And I just want to be by your side...Hunter...My love."
He looked up at the sky then, thinking to himself...
Arius...Thank you.  I know you were looking out for us, and...  Well, I couldn't be happier.  I'm...Home...

Grievous55

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sy finally appeared at the opening of the tunnel. He took it all in and smiled weakly.
"Strange seeing it again," he muttered. "It's been over seventy years. And now the exile has returned."
Unnoticed by the rest of the group, he slunk off through the trees, toward the center of the Great Valley. He would come back, but not yet.
Not until he was done remembering...

(OOC: There's a last post for you.)

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Kaga finished with his food and yawned tiredly.  
s he got back up, the iguanodon said, "Come on, Strafe.  Let's find some place to sleep."
With that, he walked off toward the forest, happy to finally hae a place to call home.
(Occ: Last post)

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(OCC: Please see the discussion section everyone.  We need to figure out who plays which real LBT characters.)