The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ducky being rude

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Mr Thick nose: Ducky.. Could you please not make  flatulence imitation noises with your tounge while I'm talking.

Ducky:  :oops  Sorry Mr Thick nose...

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera's advice that Ducky should be more assertive lead to some unintended consequences...

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Mr Thicknose: "Ducky! What do you think you are doing?!" x(cera

Ducky: "I...er..."  :sducky :oops  

Mr Thicknose: "I will be telling your mother about this, she will not be at all happy"

Ducky: *Gasps* "Oh no, no, no. Please do not tell mom, I did not mean to do it no, no, no. :angel  Please, Mama made me do nest clearing duty for a week last time I got in trouble and she promised it would be for longer if I got in trouble again she did, she did"

Mr Thicknose (unfazed): "I am sorry Ducky but I will still be telling your mother"

Ducky thinking: "Oh crap"
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was at this point that Spike regretted asking his sister what message Cera had sent their way.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Mr Thicknose: "Ducky! What do you think you are doing?!" x(cera

Ducky: "I...er..."  :sducky :oops   

Mr Thicknose: "I will be telling your mother about this, she will not be at all happy"

Ducky: *Gasps* "Oh no, no, no. Please do not tell mom, I did not mean to do it no, no, no. :angel  Please, Mama made me do nest clearing duty for a week last time I got in trouble and she promised it would be for longer if I got in trouble again she did, she did"

Mr Thicknose (unfazed): "I am sorry Ducky but I will still be telling your mother"

Ducky thinking: "Oh crap"

Later ...

"I warned you what I would do if you did this again, Ducky."

:sducky"No! Please, Mama! I am really sorry! I am, I am! I did not mean-"

"You are on nest-clearing duty for a whole Night Circle cycle."

"WHAT!? B-but-!?"

"And that's final! I warned you about doing this again, but you wouldn't listen to me. Perhaps, now you will finally learn your lesson."

:sducky O_o *speechless and disbelieving*
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Ducky justifies her name in Russian version of LBt, where she is not "big-mouth", but just having big tongue instead of big neck.
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412