The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Petrie is VERY thirsty

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Petrie: Hmm. These spicy tree stars not that spicy. They more tingly then hot.... * Then the actual spicyness kicks in* HAAAA! Hot hot hot! Water me need water water water!
* flys down the the nearest water hole and dunks his head in the water like in shot*

Petrie: * gulps down the water and pants* Ahhh that much better...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petrie stalking Ducky as she takes a dive (damn Petrie, you stalker!  :lol: )
Inactive, probably forever.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Oh, water! Me need-some-water! Water fast!
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

LandBeforeTimeFan2017

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Petrie: Me thirsty. Me need lots and lots of water.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
ME NEED WATER FAST
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petrie: "Hmm, that water sure be tasting funny..."

Spike:  :oops
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Ducky123,Aug 21 2017 on  08:51 PM

Spike:  :oops
Ha ha nice one  :lol

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile

Spike:   :oops

Spike (Thinks): "I really shouldn't have tipped the extra strength hot chilli sauce in the water"

Petrie: (pants, ears start smoking) "HHOOTT!!!" (Fly's around trailing smoke, land in the water and drinks down more hot sauce "AHHH! Water, water Me need WATER" (Fly's away trailing smoke)

The Gang:    :confused
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Petrie practices holding his breath underwater for long periods of time in order to impress Ducky.

Ducky: Good job, Petrie! Maybe I should teach you how to swim next! Yep, yep, yep! :duckyhappy

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Prehistoric bobbing for apples!
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD