The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land of Mists

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Belmont2500,Aug 12 2009 on  03:20 PM
collecting night flowers would be cool quest and how did you guys get that screen shot (I can't even get my butt out of the GV whenever I'm playing) must be an earlier or later version.
Yes... That version you see was the most recent one at the time that it was posted, so it's pretty old haha ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It doesn't have to necessarily be that Grandpa longneck is sick again, but he could be the one who gives the quest since he may have heard another resident is sick and needs some night flowers.   Would also kinda make sense since the quest may be given to different folks over time.  Since the dinos don't seem to have the mentality of, let's get extra and store some here, or see if it has seeds, see if we can grow some here in the swampy parts of the Great Valley.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
that or you could be on a quest to get them in order to trade them for something far more valuable. :)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Valuable, like to turn Threehorn into a nice guy, or not be speciest and boastful anymore.  Some who live in the Great Valley would find that a valuable item indeed.  I would if I lived there.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
eh,no I ment an item that's more valuable